No announcement yet.

Vote now for Wisley Visit in May

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

June would suit me too. If we do manage to go to Spain, we are sure to be back by June!
    Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

Can't do Sundays, but any Saturday should be fine. I'd love to do it all again when the weather's warmer, though

How about we do a seedling swap? I'm fed up of giving my spares to work people who not only don't appreciate it, but who have now started grumbling if I don't have spares of whatever they had off me for free last year!
      Last edited by Hashette; 10-03-2009, 08:12 PM.
      http://www.justgiving.com/Vicky-Berr...-Marathon-2010

Comment

seedling swap sounds great like the idea
        I could not live without a garden, it is my place to unwind and recover, to marvel at the power of all growing things, even weeds!
        Now a little Shrinking Violet.

http://potagerplot.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Hashette View Post
          Can't do Sundays, but any Saturday should be fine. I'd love to do it all again when the weather's warmer, though

How about we do a seedling swap? I'm fed up of giving my spares to work people who not only don't appreciate it, but who have now started grumbling if I don't have spares of whatever they had off me for free last year!
          Don't ya just love ungrateful ingrates!
          Last edited by RedThorn; 10-03-2009, 09:58 PM.
          Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X