Boys!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Claire72 View Post
    I really sympathise with this post, I too am a teacher, and sometimes feel as though I give more of my time to other people kids than my own.
    It is true also that kids of social workers and teachers have more issues with this than other peoples kids.
    You just have to do the best you can, I am sure your son does not blame you for not being there, you were there as soon as you could
    Yes I work in a school too and I always feel compromised but don't beat yourself up about it too much. I know it's difficult.
    AKA Angie

Comment

Originally posted by miffy View Post
      Snip >, fallen down the stairs and knocked himself out cold.
      Kept in for obs for two hours, again mad mercy dash to A & E, at home now with him watching him like a hawk, he has a massive egg on his forehead. <
      If he was KO i am surprised that they let him out after such a short time.

I hope they told you not to let him sleep?

You need to keep a big eye on him for the next 24hrs
      My phone has more Processing power than the Computers NASA used to fake the Moon Landings

Comment

My son suffered with ADHD and at the time he was growing up there was,nt a lot known about it. He got into so many scrapes and accidents I thought I would never see him grown up' He is now turning 35 with two kids of his own, one of them just like he was.
        He now knows why I was always worrying about him.

And when your back stops aching,
        And your hands begin to harden.
        You will find yourself a partner,
        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by miffy View Post
          I started to go grey when i was pregnant with him would you believe, i am now completely grey way before my time, wonder why? Would rather have grey hairs than not have him though.
          I refuse to admit I'm going grey I'm merely changing to ash blonde

After son's allergic reaction last week I'm now blonder than ever

Hope the recovery is speedy

Comment

What do you think it was like for me with 4 sons Son no 3 dropped son no 4 twice and split his lip both times, son no 2 in casualty having his knee stitched after falling when skating Son no 3 forever crashing his bike into parked cars, or peddling it over tennis nets and knocking his front teeth out. Son no 1 still plays roller hockey and he is nearly 30 spent a few hours in casualty with him.
            Boys will be boys and mine have had more than their fair share of accidents, so far my daughter has fractured her arm ice skating but touch wood not much has happened to her.
            Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
            and ends with backache

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X