No announcement yet.

Advice on Lancashire Please

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet it's a Chicago Rock Café, now, more's the pity. Where do you work at Lancaster Uni, OWG? I was in Fylde College and studied Biochemistry.
    Last edited by SlugLobber; 03-03-2009, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Anyone remember the Blue Moon in preston, its changed its name so many times I dont know what its called now,.
      Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

oh yeah AL that used to be our first port of call after we got off the bus, straight in the loos and a bottle of martini or thunderbird ..... that's the only pub in preston i've ever been asked my age twas a week before my 18th birthday, and i knew one of the bouncers, he said i look young for my age but had been going in there for years whoopsssss ..... then it would be the numerous other pubs .... but we weren't allowed in the grey horse as it was then, cos that's where the prostitutes went .... probably not true lol

then it was squires after a few drinks elsewhere

sundays was meadow street, ending up in the hollywood bar

Comment

true about grey horse lol
          dont take for granted that you hold dear
          for once its gone you will miss it
          and thats to late

Comment

lynda your not the girl i shared my blue lable thunderbirds with are that would be spookey that was in the blue moon as i remember
            and thats to late

Comment

Originally posted by stephenwithap View Post
              lynda your not the girl i shared my blue lable thunderbirds with are that would be spookey that was in the blue moon as i remember
              not unless you were in the girls loos with us .... the grey horse was ok after they turned it into yateses lol .... preferred the red lion myself

Comment

i could have been in loos with ya was at time i wore makeup lol new romantic lol lol true about grey horse and got barred from lion after first nite in lol used to be bad lad im from darwen wot you expect lol
                and thats to late

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X