Missing grapes since server transfer?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
    have you tried deleting your old (current) link and relinked it? may work - that worked for me on another (not gardening ) site
    Just tried that. No go. Google for me!
    Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

I'm still here, just seeing if I can post?

Comment

Eh, it's working (for now) lol!

Comment

as far as i am concerned it was down during the migration when it came back carried on as before .
          I am not trying to decry any body's problem's but that is how it work's here a bit faster if anything .
          I used to have speed problem's on sunday night's but that has cleared up as well i use XP ....jacob
          What lies behind us,And what lies before us,Are tiny matters compared to what lies Within us ...
          Ralph Waide Emmerson

Comment

Originally posted by shirlthegirl43 View Post
            'Fess up then, where are you spending your time instead?
            just ordinary life
            i have real difficulty keeping up with stuff on here - topics get buried in chat chat far too quickly - i'm still looking in for advice etc
            http://MeAndMyVeggies.blogspot.com

Comment

well thanks to zazzens advice,a phone chat with my son,and a lot of tweeking i eventually sorted mine out,i hope,after i got ride of cookies and did a reboot,i still could not get into the site,then it hit me what to do,signes in and pressed remember me,and it all flicked into life,so will see how it behaves,ph,ew
              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

still cant upload pics
                WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

Glad MrsC and lottie dolly seem to have sorted their problems
                  The posting pics problem bemuses me though... Have you tried doing it from Firefox or any other browser? Or, Fi, have you asked the kids? I don't mean that to be patronising, but even my 11 year old tells me how to do stuff sometimes, and I consider myself to be reasonably capable

Comment

Last time I tried I could only post one piccie.

Not tried it since.
                    Last edited by Nicos; 28-02-2009, 03:03 PM.
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

I'm with Farmer Gyles...
                      Well, that's not strictly true, and that's NOT why I've been very busy lately(!) because, unless I'm hugely mistaken, I'm still with Trousers.

You know, it's a ruddy good job that I keep half an eye open on this GYO Grapevine myself sometimes? because it is so very easy to 'miss things' and whilst Trousers spends a lot of time reading it, but not posting up, I can spend time posting up, but not reading it. But that's what relationships are all about, surely!
                      As I have hopefully successfully conveyed recently, our computer tower has a cooling problem, so if we're not conservative with our 'on-line time' we're in danger of starting a fire in the cottage that isn't in the fireplace?! and I hope that our normal selves will be resumed as soon as possible. X

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X