Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help want to add photo to profile

Hi there,

I have been trying all afternoon to add a photo to my profile with no success.

The photo's I have are all to large in pixels and won't load. Please can some kind person do me an idiots step by step guide on how to locate my photo, change its size and put it on my profile. I really would appreciate some help

Swampie sue
    Last edited by swampie sue; 26-09-2006, 03:50 PM. Reason: spelling error

Take a look in The Fruit And Vegetable Showcase. The first thread is Please Read Before Posting. This gives you instructions on re sizing your photos. I will send you a PM about putting a photo on your profile.
    [

Comment

Hi Swampie Sue,

I use a really easy resizing tool & it's a freebie which is a bonus. Here's the link

http://www.rw-designer.com/picture-resize

It's really easy to use. If you rename the file "PhotoResize800" it is about right for the Vine. If you want it bigger you rename it to something like PhotoResize900 or if you want it for an Avtar something like PhotoResize80.

You can download Google Picassa as well but I found this a lot quicker & simpler to use,
      ntg
      Never be afraid to try something new.
      Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
      A large group of professionals built the Titanic
      ==================================================

Comment

Thank you both of you, will try later, fingers crossed.

Swampie Sue

Comment

Sue did you receive the PM (private message)? They are in the top right hand corner of the page.
          [

Comment

Hi Lesley,

I did thank you, I have replied to you by pm...

I have pulled if off, not quite sure how I did it or how it worked cos I got a message saying upload failed but thankfully, Ive done it

Thanks again Lesley and the rest of you.

Swampie Sue

Comment

Whoops Sorry I meant Yes I did, Thank you a comma in the right place means all the difference.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X