well psycho is being put to sleep

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well psycho is being put to sleep

tried to explain to the tameside rabbit rescue about psycho, and i just got a nasty email back saying it's all my fault she's like she is cos she's bored, ....... duh the stoopid thing wouldn't be bored if she didn't keep ripping me to pieces!!!!!! and they can't rehome her so i have to put her to sleep, if she'd had a big cage she wouldn't be evil apparently .......... okkkkkkk so i obviously didn't explain how hard i've worked on her, but i guess it's the end of the road now ........ she's going to get put down, there is now no alternative ....... so much for them taking bunnies with behavioural problems ..... am a bit sad and feeling guilty but it's gotta be done

Maybe the bunny isnt wired up right, then if that is the case the best thing to do would be to let her go to the land of happiness...

Comment

Awwww lynda, sorry to hear that. After all you tried so hard with that bunny. Were they the last peeps to try then?

I'm sorry, but how is it your fault, she was a psycho when you got her wasn't she?
      Last edited by kirsty b; 24-02-2009, 09:14 PM.
      Kirsty b xx

Comment

Dont feel bad hon you have tried everything possible. Sometimes with animals we just have to admit when we are beaten. You couldnt possibly re home that rabbit, think how terrible you would feel if it savaged someone. You daren't breed from it, those genes just shouldn't get passed on.
        I honestly think you are doing the right thing.
        WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

FFS, how unnecessary! A simple "We're sorry, we don't have the resources to help out at the moment" would have sufficed wouldn't it?
          We know, and you know, how much time you put in with it, before it started regarding you as dinner. So try not to feel guilty love, and give the RSPCA a call tomorrow.

((((hugs))))

Comment

yup theres no one else, the rspca wouldn't take her either, so theres no option, i'm annoyed the woman has just blamed me, i have had rabbits all my life, and never ever had one like this ..... she was evil from a baby ... i do think she has a mental problem

Comment

Sorry to hear about psycho.
              I`ve read some of your post about her, and you did everything you could for her.
              Prohaps she just doesn`t like people.
              At least you tried with her.
              I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

Comment

i'll give the vets a call tomorrow see whens the best time to go

Comment

well she hates me lol, and cats and dogs and other people and chickens and cabbage leaves and hay, they all have it in for her lol, even her food bowl is gonna eat her.

Comment

You did everything you could, Lynda, you gave her the chance no one else would. She'd probably never be happy or sociable with her temperament. You're doing the right thing, for her and for you.
                    My hopes are not always realized but I always hope (Ovid)

www.fransverse.blogspot.com

www.franscription.blogspot.com

Comment

Lynda you dont know how she was treated before you git her, you should have peace of mind that you did your best and she was loved.

Comment

she would have been loved if i didn't hate her so much lol, the woman i got her off seemed so nice, .... but no i have no idea if something horrible happened, i just know i can't put it right and theres nowhere else to turn

Comment

Sorry to hear that Lynda. I know you have given that darned rabbit your best try. Sometimes there is no more that can be done and the long sleep is the kindest thing for all concerned.
                          Happy Gardening,
                          Shirley

Comment

Can't believe you're taking a bunny to the vet to be put down! Just pick her up by her back legs and wack her on the back of the neck and be done with it for cripes sakes!
                            My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                            to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Originally posted by Snadger View Post
                              Can't believe you're taking a bunny to the vet to be put down! Just pick her up by her back legs and wack her on the back of the neck and be done with it for cripes sakes!
                              Do you know the trouble you can get into for that?!
                              Happy Gardening,
                              Shirley

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X