Word to the Wise

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most definitely!!! says the girl who loathes washing up

Last spring I had lovingly sown a tray with basil one side, thyme on the other, turned round to put it on the staging and promptly dropped it! Misjudged distance from hand to shelf I think, anyways I swept up what I could, watered it and waited to see if anything would come up after that treatment. A few did, to my surprise.

As for Hoover, get a Henry. Mine is second hand and there isn't uch it won't suck up
    Kirsty b xx

Comment

Originally posted by FionaH View Post
      Jan I would just wait till shes decided what to do, once she has calmed down it might not look so awful

I have now un blocked the hoover. It is a carp hoover anyway and blocks at the slightest thing, going to talk Mr H into getting a Henry.
      I have cleaned up the last of the mess and will sow some more leeks tomorrow.
      In the meantime I am touching nothing breakable for the rest of the day! Do you think that includes the washing up?
      Thanks mate! looks like its not going through insurance. New No plates for her will not break the bank, I had a google and you can get then online for about £18 -£20 for a pair, free of post

She said last night to leave it till the weekend so her OH can have a good look as is Dark when she gets home from work! My answer would be to get a torch on it and have a good look!

As for my car it will just have to stay as is untill I can save and get it done! God know how much it will cost is only a little Ford Puma but I bet I will be looking at a couple of hundred at least to replace the bumper! I need to have a ring around and ask then get saving hard! lol

Glad you got your mess sorted and your hoover cleared!
      Last edited by Irie Jan; 25-02-2009, 01:03 PM.
      Live like you never lived before!

Laugh Like you never laughed before!

Love like you never loved before!

One Love & Unity

http://iriejans.blogspot.com/

Comment

[QUOTE=Irie Jan;383672]As for my car it will just have to stay as is untill I can save and get it done! God know how much it will cost is only a little Ford Puma but I bet I will be looking at a couple of hundred at least to replace the bumper! I need to have a ring around and ask then get saving hard! lol

QUOTE]

You thought of trying local scrapyards?
        WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

Originally posted by jackie j View Post
          i let the answer phone do it most of the time lol only pick up if i know who it is and we have a display phone so ignore any unknown numbers.
          and i wondered why u never answerred my call lol, just realised my number is withheld!!

sorry to hear about the accident, i dont answer, if its important then they will call back
          Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

What a b****r! Sorry to hear that chuck. A lesson to be learned by all of us.
            Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

[QUOTE=FionaH;383991]
              Originally posted by Irie Jan View Post
              As for my car it will just have to stay as is untill I can save and get it done! God know how much it will cost is only a little Ford Puma but I bet I will be looking at a couple of hundred at least to replace the bumper! I need to have a ring around and ask then get saving hard! lol

QUOTE]

Took the words right out of my mouth!! First thing I do is check out the local breakers first.
              Kirsty b xx

Comment

i managed a similar feat bringing in a tray of alpine strawberry seedlings from outside and trying to walk through the curtain covering the doorway (to keep the heat in).

unfortunately soil went flying all over the wooden floor, rug and sofa. annoyingly there was a man coming to value the house the next morning an dmy mom had just finished cleaning the house like mad.

i was not happy!!! seedlings were too small to save so now im down to 1 tray of apline strawberries!

Comment

I am still finding bits of compost! With my cleaning skill i bet i will have leeks growing out of the armchair!
                  WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

[QUOTE=FionaH;383991]
                    Originally posted by Irie Jan View Post

QUOTE]

Yeah need to have a look see if they have any, I got some scrap yards not far from me. None of the bumber is shattered or missing, just cracked! I was thinking of super glue lol
                    Live like you never lived before!

Laugh Like you never laughed before!

Love like you never loved before!

One Love & Unity

http://iriejans.blogspot.com/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X