No announcement yet.

What made me smile today...

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DS's explanation of where he came from....apparently out of a monkey's tummy,I then found him & swallowed him whole,(without chewing)& then he just popped out!!!...easy as that!
    Also,the sun is shining & due to some rather undesirable behaviour yesterday the zoo trip is off til next weekend,so another day of business at the lottie.(felt soo good yesterday)
    Wasn't today,but on Friday I saw my first butterfly of the year.
    the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Mr H has made me a new raised bed and laid some paving across the boggy bit to my greenhouse, bless that man
      Eldest son still learning to drive with no mishaps. Always a cause to smile cos i love that car!
      WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

arrr what a lovely thread! and arrrr Bephlam what a lovely thing to happen, arr how lovely, nearly had me in tears.

Di, how sweet is that, i was always told as a child that i was a twinkle in my dads eye!

Well i am grinning like a cheshire cat, that got the cream today, i have a date tonight and wow wow wow wowowowowowowwo! he is lovely very very lovely!!!! (Di i will tell all later lol xxx) wish me luck ha ha ha!

Comment

Further to my earlier message - my hubby and his golf partner won, for the second year in a row their golf clubs winter league championship! Im so pleased for the pair of them! Going out for a celebratory meal at 430pm.
          Also, Ive had the most wonderful afternoon tidying out my greenhouse et al. Feel really pleased that Ive actually acomplished somthing Ive wanted to do for ages.
          Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Well finally have a dry day on my day off, so I mnaged to finishing laying the slabs for my patio area!
            Listening to HB, who was weeding one of the raised beds making up songs about grapes on here!! Definately making me smile, as she does most days!
            And discovering yesterday that my heating breakdown was due to nothing more than batteries needing replaced in the digital thermostat!!
            Stacey x ♫

Comment

Originally posted by happybunny View Post
              Listening to HB, who was weeding one of the raised beds making up songs about grapes on here!!
              Oh oh!

Comment

Originally posted by squashysu View Post
                arrr what a lovely thread! and arrrr Bephlam what a lovely thing to happen, arr how lovely, nearly had me in tears.

Di, how sweet is that, i was always told as a child that i was a twinkle in my dads eye!

Well i am grinning like a cheshire cat, that got the cream today, i have a date tonight and wow wow wow wowowowowowowwo! he is lovely very very lovely!!!! (Di i will tell all later lol xxx) wish me luck ha ha ha!

Arrh thank you so much And more importantly, have a great date If it was me, I would need a couple of glasses of wine for some dutch courage!

Well the sun actually shone today and it was fairly mild in comparison to recent weeks. That did make me smile and put me in an early Spring mood so decided I couldn't wait until next week for seed sowing so have just finished my first batch (chillis, peppers, and a variety of flowers). Made a right mess everywhere that I've got to go and clear up now

Comment

Well finally have a dry day on my day off, so I mnaged to finishing laying the slabs for my patio area!
                  Listening to HB, who was weeding one of the raised beds making up songs about grapes on here!! Definately making me smile, as she does most days!
                  And discovering yesterday that my heating breakdown was due to nothing more than batteries needing replaced in the digital thermostat!!
                  this is ailsasyl, was nipping onto staceys account thingy

Comment

Originally posted by squashysu View Post
                    Exciting have a great time girl!
                    WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

My grandson wished my son happy birthday. The first time he's understood what was going on and knew what to say when he handed over the present. Really sweet.
                      Into each life some rain must fall........but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

i was a shmiling when i was singing!
                        We have our hit of "This Vine Is cool! (Any dream will do Joseph tune!)
                        and
                        On the GrapeVine (the happy grapevine) - to the tune of The Lion sleeps tonight

you all think i'm mad... dont you
                        Stacey x ♫

Comment

...you all think i'm mad... dont you
                          No madder than the rest of us lol!
                          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

i was a shmiling when i was singing!
                            We have our hit of "This Vine Is cool! (Any dream will do Joseph tune!)
                            and
                            On the GrapeVine (the happy grapevine) - to the tune of The Lion sleeps tonight

you all think i'm mad... dont you
                            So is that all we get???Lyrics???

& yep...just a little mad
                            the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X