No announcement yet.

Thinking positively does work

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to think positive. I'm positive Mr Flum is going to get pig sick of the hen-run comments some time soon and crack on with it to shut me up!

(Think it'll work?)
    Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Another one for you.....we've just made a rather large scarecrow(half term & all)& are going to need a foot up to pop his new hat on!!!
      the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

You think you're short OWG - I'm 4foot6!! But being reallllllly small does mean the taller peeps tend to be nice to be at gigs and bars and let me in front of them because they know they can see over me!!!
        Life may not be the party we hoped for but since we're here we might as well dance

Comment

Not short Moggsue - petite, dainty, dinky - you know that Heywayne says we have to be positive!

Comment

Petite or dinky would be apt (my OH often calls me Dinks!!) but dainty .... I think not
            Life may not be the party we hoped for but since we're here we might as well dance

Comment

DD is aged 11 and is 5'6" already

Anyway another can is when it comes to girlfriends he'll never have Tom Cruise syndrome
              Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

If you look in the little red book the Health Visitor gives you (or they do in this county) it has all the height and weigh graphs in the back. There is a section where you can estimate the child's adult height from the height they are when they are 2 years, using mum and dads' height and some calculations. Might be worth remembering when Hayden is a bit bigger.

My son has come out at about 5'9 which would be great as me and OH are only little. OH is only just 5'4 and I am the same. It is a worry thinking they will be extra small as well as extra tall! OH said it was never an issue for him being small (he was very premature and didn't really grow a lot) but he doesn't want his boys to be small as well.

Comment

Originally posted by HayleyB View Post
                  DD is aged 11 and is 5'6" already

Anyway another can is when it comes to girlfriends he'll never have Tom Cruise syndrome
                  Your DD will be fine. I was 6ft 5 when I left school at 16.

Indeed, Hayden's unlikely to need stacked heels.
                  A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

I was gonna get OH some cuban heels so he looked like the artist formerly known as prince or whatever he is called nowadays (as he wears them all the time apparently as he's tiny)but he said he'd rather be short lol. Guess he seems me teetering in my high heels and guesses how hard they are to walk in

Comment

Someone once said to me that boys are always taller than their mums. It does appear to be true. Ladywayne isn't exactly titchy is she?

Comment

Originally posted by Flummery View Post
                        Someone once said to me that boys are always taller than their mums. It does appear to be true. Ladywayne isn't exactly titchy is she?
                        This is true - by that rationale Hayden's going to be at least 6ft or taller.

Reminds me of when the midwife was at our house once before Bean was born. She said that she thinks it's going to be a long baby, and probably a tall child, to which I replied "really, how can you tell?" (whilst managing to keep a straight face. I asked her at that point if she thought our child was going to be white. She still didn't twig.
                        A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

I am 5ft 5, Oh is 5ft 9 our daughter is 12yrs and is 5ft 5 already my sons who's dad is 5ft 10 are all well over 6ft tall. The height comes from my mums side of the family as she was 5ft 6 and had relatives a lot taller than that.
                          Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
                          and ends with backache

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X