Potato Day - Grape Meet??? Chesterfield Sunday 22nd Feb 09

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
    It's us that have made the complaint and I want them round asap...we've already been waiting since Wednesday - they were due friday so we stayed in all friday - they then said yesterday so I stayed in all day and I want to get the wheels rolling to try and get our money back!
    If something more impotant comes up they will keep you waiting. It happened when my niece was beaten up, my sister ended up waiting ages and they kept saying they would be round then didnt turn up. As soon as my sister had to go out they turned up even though she rang and said she had an appointment at the hospital with my niece.
    Hope you get it sorted soon.
    Last edited by jackie j; 22-02-2009, 03:33 PM.
    Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
    and ends with backache

Comment

duh, sorry folks, I would have taken a camera, didn't think of it and only just seen these messages... This first Potato Day at Chesterfield was a small scale event - just half-a-dozen stalls - but the group (part of a national incentive, see Transition Towns WIKI :: Main / HomePage )
      seems extraordinarily active with meetings and action on every sustainable front (permaculture, sustainable energy, climate change, wild food foraging, knitting and crochet, light-bulbs even.....). Local box schemes, film screenings, discussion groups etc, all "preparing for a low carbon future"... Interesting. b.

Comment

Hmm...the group sounds interesting.

The police didn't call until about 7 and have only just left our house...but it needed to be done. I wouldn't have felt right not being here just in case they called.

Comment

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
          Hmm...the group sounds interesting.

The police didn't call until about 7 and have only just left our house...but it needed to be done. I wouldn't have felt right not being here just in case they called.
          Are thet hopeful of you getting anything back
          and ends with backache

Comment

Originally posted by jackie j View Post
            Are thet hopeful of you getting anything back

Just a relief to speak to an officer and know the options as to what will happen.
            Last edited by zazen999; 22-02-2009, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Hope it doesnt take too long but these things usualy do. good luck getting it back.
              and ends with backache

Comment

Thanks - and good luck tomorrow. Will be thinking of you and awaiting your return.

xxx

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X