No announcement yet.

Difficult weekend

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well it seems as if the other grape's vibes have already helped somewhat Sarah!

I'll send the bestest vibes I can muster and hope everthing improves some more!
    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

OH just rang. He's in a bit of a state, apparently they moved FiL to a ward, took his usual medication away saying that the Dr's want to try him on something else, but no Dr has been near him yet, and he keeps having 'after-shocks' or more mini-strokes (OH doesn't know which). FiL is getting distressed that he hasn't had any meds yet, and OH is worried about him getting stressed and making it worse... They just keep getting told that "the Doctors are busy"
      It's not a good idea to get sick on a Sunday by the sound of it...

Comment

re hillary b remark,about life kickes you,in the teeth,
        i will second that from first hand experiance,
        Last edited by lottie dolly; 15-02-2009, 05:03 PM. Reason: forgot to include something
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Sorry to hear about you FIL hope he will soon be on the mend. It was my son's birthday yesterday as well only he was 25 so no more partys for me to organise, for him anyway !!!. Years ago my eldest son was having a party and his ( about 10 ) friends arrived and within a few mins I got a call to say my stepfather was very ill and in hospital, I dropped everything into OH's lap including a baby and luckily the kids were having kentucky, and went to the hospital to be with my mum.
          Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
          and ends with backache

Comment

Sorry to hear your news Sarz, hope it all works out soon. It really is time you got rid of that sh*t fairy!
            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Sorry to hear you are having a bad time of it again Sarz.
              I work on an emergency ward and its horrible explaining to patients and relatives why it takes an age for a doctor to come round. At the weekend, its just the emergency on-call's to see to the whole department and not the full complement that you would have available Mon-Fri. Have been on both sides of that fence lately and its horribly frustrating.
              Hope he gets seen to soon. xxx
              And that your boiler gets sorted too!
              Kirsty b xx

Comment

Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                Sorry to hear your news Sarz, hope it all works out soon. It really is time you got rid of that sh*t fairy!
                please dont send it to Lincolnshire but house of commons sounds good at the mo
                Last edited by tricky; 15-02-2009, 07:39 PM.
                Take photographs today because tommorow you might not have

Together everyone achieves more

Comment

Originally posted by tricky View Post
                  Now that's a great idea lol!
                  All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                  Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

{{{{Massive Hugs}}}} Nice that you're keeping your chin up and congrats on the birthday, everything crossed for you and No.10 can have your fairy....time to trade yours in on a new model me thinks!
                    Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

Oh, poor you Sarzwiz, what a plateful. Hope things get better for you and OH, what a worrying time, rather overshadows the boiler, which would be bad enough on its own...

Virtual hugs from me too, fingers crossed things will be okay.
                      Life is brief and very fragile, do that which makes you happy.

Comment

Originally posted by tricky View Post
                        Isn't it the House of Commons that's breeding them and sending them out?

Still keeping everything crossed for you Sarah xxxx you're doing a wonderful job holding everything and everyone together and you've got such a positive outlook, you're an example to us all
                        My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

Hugz from me too Sarz {{{{{{{{{{}}}}}}}}}}}}
                          Vive Le Revolution!!!
                          'Lets just stick it in, and see what happens?'
                          Cigarette FREE since 07-01-09

Comment

Thoughts are with you Sarah x
                            http://www.robingardens.com

Seek not to know all the answers, just to understand the questions.

Comment

Originally posted by MaureenHall View Post
                              Isn't it the House of Commons that's breeding them and sending them out?

Still keeping everything crossed for you Sarah xxxx you're doing a wonderful job holding everything and everyone together and you've got such a positive outlook, you're an example to us all
                              re Westminster Gasworks, they have always been productive of these pests, buty seem much more so lately....

Best wishes for a better tomorrow, next week etc. Sarah
                              Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

Hope there's some better news on FIL soon Sarah. Puts other things into perspective doesn't it?

Love from Flum
                                Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X