No announcement yet.

How much for a gig???!!!!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I paid £75.00 and £120.00 to see my beloved Leonard Cohen in two concerts last year. We were in row F for one, and row C for the other - amazing seats right in the centre.

I've waited years and years to see him, and never thought I'd get the chance, so 'fraid it was cheap at the price for me! I would paid anything to be honest and I've got to say it was worth every penny.

That's only true of him though, can't think of anyone else I'd pay that for!
    I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

Originally posted by bazzaboy View Post
      They're all at it, must be broke... But there's some more good ones coming up in the Spring, chief of which must be The Return of Tina Turner - can she really hack it at 71, (the likelihood is yes!), Bob Dylan again, Simply Red never stops... The surprise of the decade must be Robert Plant with Alison Krauss. All helps to take me back to the days when Bubblewrap must've been a roadie, bring it on, let's hope some of these prove worth it for an evening away from the vegetables.... b.
      Not a rodie but living in London(E12) 1967-71 there was always someone to go and see at that time 7 days a week I even saw YES as a support who they were supporting I can't remember.
      I saw the last concerts of Tyrannosaurus Rex & Bonzo Dog.
      One of My favourite bands at that time Stray.
      The loudest Black Sabbath in 1969 at Bishops Stortford.
      The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
      Brian Clough

Comment

Originally posted by FionaH View Post
        No that was the real price, not an E bay job. Im not going at that price! Especially if this latest album is a bit wet, going to pootle to Tescos and see if its on offer

BW were you at the IOW for all those?
        The free ones were mainly at Hyde Park 1969-70
        Hawkwind I saw playing on the back of a lorry in Ladbroke Grove.
        Yes I went to IOW 1970
        The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
        Brian Clough

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X