No announcement yet.

Big cats (the very big type)

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I thought I had seen a cat I spoke to a friends husband who was a NT warden here at the time. He seemed to think it entirely possible that large cats were in the area. He implied that many other wardens were in fact pretty sure of it

He also said that should he find incontravertable (sp?) proof he would keep it quiet. He didnt want half a ton of idiots out with guns shooting themselves by accident lol
    WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

well it might be ok if they only manage to shoot themselves... as long as they miss everything else!

Comment

I'm in no way doubting people,I need to see it for myself to know what species we are dealing with.Jaguars(panthers) are from the tropical rain forests and doubt they'd survive,leopards are hardier,but also known for their liking of humans for dinner,so are we talking Lynx?I'd give a lot to be the person that finds one and be able to give irrefutible(sp) proof.
        I've spoken to game keepers on a few of the big sporting estates on the quiet and I'm assured if they got one, everyone would know,stalkers have not seen any south of the Cairngorms.
        The only successful cat tracking I 've succeeded in was the question as to whose cr*ping on my Garlic,I've traced the tracks back to ...............my front door(I always thought they went and did it some one elses garden,rat bag)

Comment

I've seen one as well, it was hunting in a field near a main road in Norfolk, big black panther...... people keep seeing puma like cats on the Wash edge, a friend of mine was not happy as he described a large beige cat leaping over a 20ft wide dyke to chase his labby dog & a lady has had more than one stalking her horses in a field not far from me as well.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X