No announcement yet.

please keep your fingers crossed

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, never mind look at it this way your crops would'a grown with crosses on their leaves from the criss cross electrical tape on the panes for when you fall through them
    Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Originally posted by allotmentlady View Post
      water gardening, you could always grow rice! or have an olympic garden for duck racing....
      that wasn't quite what i had in mind lol, more how to make my pond look really fab, once its eventually in the ground ..... though the old pond will be good for ducks

Originally posted by HayleyB View Post
      Well, never mind look at it this way your crops would'a grown with crosses on their leaves from the criss cross electrical tape on the panes for when you fall through them
      lol, got an email today it's been taken ........ i was planning on bribing the neighbour to put it up in exchange for babysitting (ok me paying rob to babysit for him, i hate kids) ..... so it wouldn't be all broke.

Comment

Sorry to hear that lynda,,,,,have you thought about putting a wanted add on freecycle ?? thats how I got my 2 greenhouses

Comment

yeah, i've had one on about every month since i joined it lol

Comment

Gutted for you Lynda. One will come up chick. Someone like you will get the good luck they deserve.
            Just dont bl**dy break it once you do.
            Bob Leponge
            Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

If I can get u one, have you the transport to collect it?
              Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

yep, my next door neighbour has a flatbed truck and i can bribe him lol ....... and i have slightly unwilling teenagers to do the heavy lifting ..... but only on sundays cos of work.

why do you know of one??

Comment

Originally posted by allotmentlady View Post
                  water gardening, you could always grow rice! or have an olympic garden for duck racing....
                  You'll have her "thinking" again!!!!
                  My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

I wasn't concerned about the putting together, it's once it's up and how clumsy you are...........
                    Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Originally posted by HayleyB View Post
                      I wasn't concerned about the putting together, it's once it's up and how clumsy you are...........
                      tis ok i'll errrmmm build a shed inside and outside so i can't get to the glass

Comment

Originally posted by MaureenHall View Post
                        You'll have her "thinking" again!!!!
                        oh i'd already ruled out growing rice ..... the ducck racing will have to wait, i'm being sensible

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X