No announcement yet.

weird i know, but i may be a bit quiet for a while

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's the power supply for the laptop, got one from hong kong last time, cheaper than the £30 at the pc shop in town lol flipping things not exactly lasted .......but thanks AL xxxxx

Comment

Hope you get sorted soon. 'Dupid computers!
      I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

anyway, i did only say i'd be a bit quiet, i'd die of boredom if i was totally silent

Comment

u silent !!!! NEVA lol...........i can hear u from here when your screeching at the kids lol
          Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

lol ..... thems next doors kids ....... i just give mine the non feeding, non washing, non cuppa tea treatment now he hates it lol so now he's just a good boy and does what his mummy tells him

anyway going off now, tens only works for a while ....... byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Hiya Lynda,is the power supply itself kn****red or is it just the wire inside the lead broken?
              Had the same problem myself,but have sorted it-wire broken right next to transformer on laptop side.Try plugging the lead in and wiggling the lead and see if the charge light on laptop lights up.If so may need a bit of resoldering.Good luck Swampy.

Comment

it's the little box bit, it doesn't light up, i changed the lead to it, but still nowt ..... even when i wriggle it, it was working, then the battery ran out cos of no charge

Comment

Maybe an internal fuse then,can't you unscrew it and see if there is one or get a multimeter and test it?

Comment

theres no screws, i could probably smack it with a hammer though ....... multimeter is that summat electrical ?????? i have enough problems working the cooker

Comment

aye whack it girl.........see what happens lol

Comment

Multimeter-used for testing electrical circuits/continuity.
                        Try cutting in half with a hacksaw!!!

Comment

oh right, nope not got one of them, are they cheap?? can i use a jigsaw?? ...... i'm gonna be even quieter now i have all them gardening books

Comment

you wont you canot stay away, curiosity gets the better of you lol

Comment

Curiosity gets the better of all of us!!!!
                              Just a thought,has the box got rubber feet on it,if so screws may be hidden beneath them.If not send it to me to threaten with a cold screwdriver!

Comment

nope it's just a sealed square plastic box in the middle of the wire. i have 2, the other one stopped working too do you think you can fix em??

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X