Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grape Help Required at 4pm today please!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks guys, all is now in order and ready for the viewing! but i look like a banshee!! oh well! cant have everything, i dont come with the house!!! lol!!!

Comment

Good luck, Su! Keep the cake/bread smell active. Bake another cake - go on!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SlugLobber View Post
        Good luck, Su! Keep the cake/bread smell active. Bake another cake - go on!!!
        SL i cheated they were Bake in the Box cakes! lol!!! i may just go and put the bread maker on lol and the coffee and waft those flowers under their nose and cry on my hands and knees, "please buy this house - i need to escape the ex" lol lol lol! ** SS sees prospective purchasers legging it down the road lol x

Comment

good look,make sure you got a good foot wiper,with this weather,when ours was up for sale a few years ago,the agent said we were within our right to request shoes rmoved please,after all,they might be buying the carpets,and if they mess them up,the next viewing might be put of,just a thought,along with good vibes for you.
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

8 mins to go and have everything crossed. Hope things go smoothly and successfully

Comment

Not long now! Best of luck!! (**crosses fingers**)

Comment

go squashy, go squashy!!! Well Squashys house anyway.....
                Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

Comment

3 mins to go and oh no, i am eating a disgestive with my coffee and disaster, i have dropped it on the carpet! oh well move the footstool and tell the kids not to move it under any circumstances!!!!

ok, fingers, legs, arms, knees, lips, toes and anything else crossed!

thanks for your prayers - i am soooooo pleased i came back xxxxx

Comment

...and have they turned up???
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

they are late - my pet hate !!!!! arghhhhhh!

Comment

bet you've got butterflies now....

Comment

ok now i am peed off

Comment

Are they coming with the Estate Agent?

Might be worth phoning the office to see how long they will be delayed?????

Comment

been and gone and fingers crossed - thanks for your vibes - i forgave them cause of the weather lol x

Comment

Hope you hear good news soon then!
                                Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X