No announcement yet.

What not to do at work. Tip no. 1

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know her, she was in the kitchen two days ago.
    Bob Leponge
    Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

Originally posted by bobleponge View Post
      I know her, she was in the kitchen two days ago.
      Not doing the cooking but being cooked?
      The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
      Brian Clough

Comment

Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post
        Oh my, she looks like my OH's ex!

Comment

Originally posted by SlugLobber View Post
          Oh my, she looks like my OH's ex!

miaow!

Comment

Tee hee! Actually I'm joking - I'm friends with one of his exes! Sorry Hilary, didn't mean it, titter titter. She looks more like this (well she is from NZ!):
            Attached Files

Comment

So glad normal service is resuming bob...til next time anyway

Comment

Is that what it means when you say someone has got the goat? lol
                When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant. ~Author Unknown

Comment

Love this thread Sooooo funny. Just get one of those flashing lights that the police have wired up on the front of the building so if anyone (or if he returns the favour) gets locked in the guards can see someone requires assistance. If he does return the favour make sure you have a survival kit
                  http://herbie-veggiepatch.blogspot.com

Updated 23rd February 2009

Comment

Normal service now pretty much resumed.
                    If the "favour" was returned I would know it was deliberate, and would remove his towel from the deckchair every time he put it there.

Hopefully it wont happen again, but I still am wondering what he was doing in there!! Nobody can get in without my say so, there were no itenerant goats wandering by, we cant look at "those" websites, and he wont tell me why! All a bit odd.
                    Bob Leponge
                    Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

Is he a one man Max Mosely??
                      Tx

Comment

He was asleep!
                        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Yup- I bet he decided to have a quick snooze during works time and locked the door so you wouldn't catch him .
                          Then he slept longer than he'd intended to and it got dark, but being asleep he'd not put his light on.

There you go...nice and simple- he was sneaking 40 winks during office hours...and stayed asleep too long!!!

Ha!...that'll teach him...and why he doesn't want to admit to it!!!!
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Yep that's what I'd decided too, serves 'im right maybe Bob you ought to try blackmail
                            Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Originally posted by bubblewrap View Post
                              Nobody else has so I will!

YouTube - Fawlty Towers | Germans
                              Thanks BW.........I'd forgotten how incredibly funny that sketch was! Lol
                              My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                              to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

I just dont buy into the sleeping bit. The only 2 management staff on the site are me and him. If he wanted a nap he would just go to his room.
                                It must have been something sordid, just cant work out what.
                                And yes, although I cant see it because of the slow network here, "The German" sketch is brilliant.
                                Bob Leponge

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X