No announcement yet.

Huuuuuuge favour to be asked

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooh, dellighted that someone is able to help.

what a kind thing to do dandamegs
    Happy Gardening,
    Shirley

Comment

Its getting a wee bit pricey ..

Geo..

Comment

bob if you need another pair of hands feel free to ask we are about 40 mins away

Comment

Trousers
          Thanks a lot for the offer mate, but as Geo says above, its getting a bit pricey. Its near my limit already and still 3 days to go.
          However if by some miracle I get it, I will certainly give you a shout. Dandamegs has kindly offered to help but he may well need some assistance.

How can you still see a keyboard? Its your birthday!!!
          Bob Leponge
          Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

Count me in for helping Bob if you need it, or storage, I live in Worcester 8 miles away.
            http://www.robingardens.com

Seek not to know all the answers, just to understand the questions.

Comment

Thats very kind of you Digthatchick.
              Price hasnt moved for the last 24 hours, so I never know.
              If I do win I shall let you know on here, and then arrange for collection and storage between you kind people on here.
              There will be wine and cheeses aplenty heading to the Bromsgrove area.
              Bob Leponge
              Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

Fingers crossed you get it Bob... and well done to those lovely grapes offering to help you . Unfortunately, I'm way to far away I'm afraid (if you find one in S Bucks I'll be there tho!!).
                Life may not be the party we hoped for but since we're here we might as well dance

Comment

Good morning all,
                  Well stand by your beds.... relax. The greenhouse has gone over my limit so I shant be arriving in the area laden with stinky cheese and red wine.
                  I truly appreciate all the offers of help though, although wasnt really surprised as the Vine is a great forum and a great place to be.
                  Cheers one and all.
                  Be aware though, I shall still be looking and may need to call for help in the future, as greenhouses in France are extortionate, and pretty rare.
                  Bob Leponge

Comment

Find one in the Stafford area and I can get my 2 sons-in-law (1's a hunky Fireman), son and 2 big grandsons roped in to help I'm sure I can stack it in my back garden now that lovely lottie friend has helped me to get mine done (except for putting glass back!) Fingers crossed for you
                    My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

if you find one round mancs i can store it, and get it picked up,(bloke next door has a big truck) dismantling might be a problem though, as son and his mate have a hectic social life lol

ps hate red wine ..... and love cheddar ......not that smelly french stuff
                      Last edited by lynda66; 07-02-2009, 11:39 AM.

Comment

>>>Here it is<<< >>>Nice green house here<<<

Geo..

Comment

Cheers for that Geo, nice and pretty cheap too.
                          I do really want a wooden one though, I just think they look nicer.
                          Someone will get a bargain there though.
                          I do have my eye on another one, so there maybe another call to arms soon.
                          Bob Leponge

Comment

Well I have just got through to the final checkout bit and it seems to be right. I cant believe it though.
                            Any offer that seems too good to be true. Is!!

Surely???
                            Bob Leponge

Comment

Blooming heck that looks like a great buy - bet a few grapes will be investing! I know I would if I had the dosh!!
                              Happy Gardening,
                              Shirley

Comment

Their 10 x 8 aluminium greenhouse is the same price. I think they may just be selling them at a less inflated price than most places. Mind you the 8 x 6 are rather higher prices
                                Last edited by shirlthegirl43; 07-02-2009, 04:03 PM.
                                Happy Gardening,
                                Shirley

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X