Marmite Paddington Bear - Limited Edition

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny Appleseed View Post
    A smile for lovers and loathers - watch what happens to the coppers hat..

Watch Paddington Bear in Marmite advert | Media | guardian.co.uk
    just like our family gatherings !
    im off to waitrose when snow stops

Comment

I don't like marmite on anything except twiglets!
      When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant. ~Author Unknown

Comment

I ADORE marmite, but........................ paddington is the 'marmalade bear' they had no right to steal him and make him the marmite bear, so i wouldn't buy one even if i COULD afford it, leave my childhood alone please.
        Vive Le Revolution!!!
        'Lets just stick it in, and see what happens?'
        Cigarette FREE since 07-01-09

Comment

Yeah, but no, but

Originally posted by BrideXIII View Post
          I ADORE marmite, but........................ paddington is the 'marmalade bear' they had no right to steal him and make him the marmite bear, so i wouldn't buy one even if i COULD afford it, leave my childhood alone please.
          Paddington is now recommending marmalade with Marmite sandwiches on the special edition box.

I've tried it with Seville Orange marmalade on hot buttered toast and the blend of sweet and sour is superb.

Will today's kids remember Paddington for marmalade and Marmite 'widges.

Is Paddington evolving in the next century?

Still you can't replace childhood memories BrideXIII so I do feel for you.

Comment

Love Marmite, love Paddington but Bride is right, Padders is for Marmalade.
            Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

Comment

yep i agree & when was the poll hi jacked by all the marmite lovers,YUUUUCCCCKKKK!

Comment

any smelly cheese is a no no, when OH eats it I leave the room lol........paddington is marmalade sandwiches lol
                Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

Marmite is the work of the devil. When I am Prime Minister, I shall ban marmite, mayonnaise, prawns and oysters. Oh and goat's cheese.

Comment

oh not mayonnaise ans prawns...................please ban blue cheeses, whining kids and men lol
                    Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

yep ban my husband from going into the garage after ive spent all day and 15 sacks of junk sorting it out ,then he has another root round destroying my semi oranised chaos !!

Comment

How about the new Marmite Cheese its really nice.

Marmite and Sandwich Spread on toast is my ultimate breakfast. Alas, not the wife's, hates cheese and Marmite. Except, she will eat Marmite Crisps, and will eat Pizza. Struggle with the logic here!
                        HAPPY 'Growing My Own'
                        Dale

Comment

Originally posted by daleclarke View Post
                          How about the new Marmite Cheese its really nice.

Marmite and Sandwich Spread on toast is my ultimate breakfast. Alas, not the wife's, hates cheese and Marmite. Except, she will eat Marmite Crisps, and will eat Pizza. Struggle with the logic here!
                          LOL Dale.

Women?

Logic?

Aren't they mutually exclusive?

And that's why we love them
                          Last edited by Johnny Appleseed; 03-02-2009, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Whilst we are banning smelly things

Originally posted by SlugLobber View Post
                            Marmite is the work of the devil. When I am Prime Minister, I shall ban marmite, mayonnaise, prawns and oysters. Oh and goat's cheese.

Whilst we are on the subject of banning things......

Please can we ban that awful smelling muck the hairdresser puts on my wife's hair whilst she is having her hair stained?

It is vile and sucks all the oxygen out of the room - but at least the hair stain does what it says on the tin......

Point to ponder:- Would Marmite cover grey hairs all the way to the roots?

Comment

Thanks for the tip JA, got out to Waitrose today while there's this short lull in our Siberian winter and they had stacks of them, dig the briefcase.
                              Last edited by HotStuff; 04-02-2009, 02:42 PM.
                              There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Appleseed View Post
                                Paddington is now recommending marmalade with Marmite sandwiches on the special edition box.

I've tried it with Seville Orange marmalade on hot buttered toast and the blend of sweet and sour is superb.

Will today's kids remember Paddington for marmalade and Marmite 'widges.

Is Paddington evolving in the next century?
                                Sounds a bit of a mad combo to me but hey I won't knock it till I tried it ! I like Marmalade and love Marmite:
                                Live like you never lived before!

Laugh Like you never laughed before!

Love like you never loved before!

One Love & Unity

http://iriejans.blogspot.com/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X