No announcement yet.

From Russia with love?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no snow here yet.................wonder where it is, i best nip to the supermarket and get in some supplies.........lazy day today, too much vodka last night so sssshhhh
    Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

We've had little gusts of snow all morning, nothing sticking though much to my 4yr olds dismay! It often skirts us and we don't get what everyone else gets.

Poor OH was out there building raised beds! Bless. But he did have a roast dinner waiting when he got in.

I hate the cold and am NOT going out digging in this. Shall sow a few seeds instead in the warm.

Comment

Been snowing here for the last hour, not sticking and quite windy here too! Looking at the sky though, there is loads still up there

Comment

What a surprise - no snow here
          Happy Gardening,
          Shirley

Comment

I said this morning to the chickens (I often talk to them, they are the only ones in our house who listen to me lol) that it looked like snow in the sky! I was right

Just rushed out to paint the first raised bed and it's just started with the little flakes again. I think the wind is strong enough to dry it without any damage though.

It did say on the tin, do not paint in frosty conditions, but I ignored it have to take your chances when you can.

But I am FREEZING now, can't feel my feet!
            Last edited by janeyo; 01-02-2009, 02:51 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

No snow here

Comment

lovely sunny day here, been out in the garden since 10am

Comment

Pah! to ardroil

(it's just jealousy as I KNOW it will be nice here all week and I will be unable to go out on the planned days as usual as the childminder is having a holiday so go to look after my own children instead! Shock horror lol)

Comment

well the doors on kids have gone to shop to get milk, think twas an excuse myself don't think it's gonna get roof on properly today we have a blizzard still. sooooooo cold think i might have leftt my feet in my wellies, can't tell.

Comment

Very light snow at the moment, has been trying on and off since about 11am this morning. Seem to have a quick flurry then it stops.

Comment

Two very disappointed young ladies here, the snow stopped, the sun came out and it's melted at the moment. It's still very cold though, we have ice on the velux window (shows the double glazing works), and icicles hanging from next doors guttering. Perhaps tonight.
                        I could not live without a garden, it is my place to unwind and recover, to marvel at the power of all growing things, even weeds!
                        Now a little Shrinking Violet.

http://potagerplot.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
                          i have teenagers here to finish the chicken house, but it's currently snowing a blizzard, someone please send it somewhere else
                          Send it this way please, We want some and as usual we probably wont, even tho its forecast for tuesday
                          Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
                          and ends with backache

Comment

made plans to sort out lottie beds, deweed them but there is no point, went up earlier and its wet, cold, windy and the weirdo was hanging around!
                            Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

We've had dry dusty snow on and off all day, it hasn't laid at all. Bitterly cold though.
                              All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Weirdo? Have I missed something? Am sure OH took the boys to his mums this avo, nowhere near your lottie.
                                PMSL

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X