No announcement yet.

best letter of complaint...

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's a brilliant letter of complaint . Gave me a good laugh. I'm sure Richard laughed too.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

Fantastic. My sides hurt now.
      BW
      James

I like to try, might not get far, but I like to try.

Comment

Brilliant!! I really hope that was an isolated incident though. Flew Virgin when we went to Florida 4 yrs ago and the food was nice.
        Pickle told me to laugh quietly
        Kirsty b xx

Comment

Laughed at this, thanks Lainey............just what the doc ordered
          Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

Thanks for the laugh Lainey; that was so funny. I love the guy's deadpan delivery.

Phil
            Live each day as if it was your last because one day it will be

Comment

Reminded me of when I was in hospital a few years ago.

On the plate there was whitish, semi fluid stuff. Grey/brown semi fluid stuff and a hard tack biscuit.

I couldn't think what the hell it was or what I'd ticked on the list the previous day.

Now I was in hospital in Milton Keynes and evidentially the food was all pre prepared in Wales.

It tasted absolutely rank.

When the girl came round to collect the dinner things, she said "Oh didn't you fancy the cottage pie then?"

"What was the biscuit then?" "That's the pie crust!"

Never had that sort of cottage pie. Perhaps it was a slate off the roof!

So now we know, cottage pie, like some fine wines, doesn't travel to well!

Perhaps it was flown in by Virgin?
              I am certain that the day my boat comes in, I'll be at the airport.

Comment

Saw it last week and found it hilarious, but I'm always cynical about these things. I wonder if they are 'fake' complaint letters designed to simple discredit the airline. Everyone I've spoken to who've flown Virgin have said that the food is fine!

Comment

Oh my god that was soooo funny

Kxx

Comment

Heard on the news today that the chap had a reply from Richard Branson and he's been offered the chance to say what's on the in-flight menu next month
                    My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

Originally posted by Stacey Steve View Post
                      Now I was in hospital in Milton Keynes and evidentially the food was all pre prepared in Wales.

It tasted absolutely rank.
                      And, ahem, why in Wales precisely???
                      Life is brief and very fragile, do that which makes you happy.

Comment

The delivery was excellent. Of the letter clearly, not the in flight catering. I fly a lot in my job, quite often business class too, but have never seen anything quite as bad as those photo's portrayed.
                        Bob Leponge
                        Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

Apparently the man who wrote the letter of complaint is a "serial complainer", it sounded as if it's his hobby to find fault and complain. Though I would agree with the complaint on this occasion and good on Richard Branson for acknowledging it and trying to find a solution
                          My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

My daughter bought me a fantastic book last xmas, called "the book of pointless letters" or something along those lines. The guy (may be the same bloke?) sends complaining letters off to people for the most spurious reasons, not to get money just to exasperate the recipients. I laughed out loud reading some of them, simply fantastic.
                            Bob Leponge
                            Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

That was complaining QUALITY, although I suspect I know someone who could have done it as well, and shorter. A complaint so humorously phrased DESERVES a result, even if things were not really as bad as all that.
                              Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

Brilliant !!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X