No announcement yet.

been at hospital

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes we are both in bed at the mo........she is fast asleep with my ipod on low listening to classical music, I am feeling (yawn) tired, think I might drift off........just worried, she has never been ill before and it really worries me.

thanks for the lovely messages
    Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

oh bless big hugs to you both and hope she is on the mend extremely quickly x

Comment

she has been sick again, maybe too much food..........I am (yawn) going to bed, need my own rest. Night grapes cu 2morrow xx

Comment

Hope she'll be better in the morning and that you both have a good rest.
          My hopes are not always realized but I always hope (Ovid)

www.fransverse.blogspot.com

www.franscription.blogspot.com

Comment

hi allotment lady,how is the little one today,and yourself,hope you are all feeling a lot better now.
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Hiya lottie dolly, she isnt too bad today, she ate this morning and has not been sick......got to sleep about 3ish.......going to keep her off school tomorrow, just to be safe, she is playing and I am catching up on housework,

thanks for asking!!

Comment

so glad you both feeling better,a bit of spoiling is at top of the list.
                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Didn't come on yesterday so only just seen this - hope she makes a speedy recovery. Did she have stictches?

Poor thing, but I think it's always worse for the parents! Children bounce back quickly

Comment

no stitches thankfully.....she is better but gone to bed early............now my son is throwing up, i wonder if we received the sick bug when u sent the seeds lol........attached to envelope??? (joking)
                    Last edited by allotmentlady; 25-01-2009, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Could be!

I promise nobody licked, sniffed, sneezed on them though... to my knowledge anyway!

Comment

Poor little love. Hope she heals soon, AL.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X