No announcement yet.

What have I Done

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent news Jackie I'm really chuffed for you. Please please please tell us which show it is and if it's going out live or being recorded please please pretty please with a cherry on top
    My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

Originally posted by MaureenHall View Post
      Excellent news Jackie I'm really chuffed for you. Please please please tell us which show it is and if it's going out live or being recorded please please pretty please with a cherry on top
      Its Live !!! My other sons have already told me to behave and not to embarass them!!! My daughter has disowned me and her brother and I'm not allowed to tell any of her friends mum's cos she doesnt want the whole school to know. I am feeling so nervous. I promise that as soon as I can tell you which show I will.
      Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
      and ends with backache

Comment

Well you have to tell us what show it is??

Comment

i know what it is lolollololololol will be glued to screen,
          Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

oh.....no fair!!
            I'm hoping its a morning programme as I'm working Wednesday late shift, although HB will want an evening programme so she can see it

Comment

I am sending a few of you a pm so some of you will know and can pass the message on through PM
              and ends with backache

Comment

I have sent some more pms but am having trouble sending the following should have recieved one, allotmentlady, Maureenhall. lynda66 I dont mind thses people passing on in pm if they wish. I forgot to ask this morning. !!!
                and ends with backache

Comment

Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
                  ooooooooo i keep trying to think up a story to go on jeremy kyle ..... i'm not desperate but i wanna snog him
                  don't give him coleslaws ............
                  http://MeAndMyVeggies.blogspot.com

Comment

Am glued to the telly - please please please tell us what the show is.
                    My hopes are not always realized but I always hope (Ovid)

www.fransverse.blogspot.com

www.franscription.blogspot.com

Comment

Ohhhhhh pleassssseeeeee someonneeeee telllll meeeeee ........ I will be gutted if I miss it .......
                      Life may not be the party we hoped for but since we're here we might as well dance

Comment

can you say what channelll it's on,or time of day
                        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

So...... Wednesday morning...... Live show..... not Jeremy Kyle (shame 'cos he's gawguss and you could have given him my phone number. Hands off Lynda )

Hmmmm. Can you tell us if it's a breakfast show or later in the morning?
                          http://www.justgiving.com/Vicky-Berr...-Marathon-2010

Comment

i dont think its brekkie time, nearer elevenses
                            Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

You lot are so funny. I'm panicking about what to wear, no black, no logo's ( fine for me dont know about son ) no busy patterns. I was going to wear my grey/ blackish trousers and a top that is grey black and white patterned from M & S peruna range. I have brown trousers and a dark creamy goldy top but I dont like it. I have a pair of black trousers that I wear to work and are new and I have seen a red top in Tesco with gold flowers or stars or something.
                              and ends with backache

Comment

Hmmmm........ a live show around 11am on Wednesday

I know what my recorder's going to be tuned to

Cross post, sorry Jackie. Wear what you feel most like you in, and you'll be fine xx
                                Last edited by Hashette; 25-01-2009, 04:41 PM.
                                http://www.justgiving.com/Vicky-Berr...-Marathon-2010

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X