Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pigletwillie View Post
    I am now playing

YouTube - Guru Josh Project - Infinity 2008 (Official Video - Klaas Vocal Edit)

it goes really well with a bottle of Cloudy bay.
    ahh Guru Josh, i remember the original well, as I find myself saying to my DD on a regular basis
    Kernow rag nevra

Some people feel the rain, others just get wet.
    Bob Dylan

Comment

Wasn't today but on monday it was

YouTube - Blancmange - Living on the ceiling
      NKP1962
      The Allotment Directory - coming soon (watch this space!)
      Movember - I am growing a 'tache in support of men's health

Comment

Originally posted by pigletwillie View Post
        I am now playing

YouTube - Guru Josh Project - Infinity 2008 (Official Video - Klaas Vocal Edit)

it goes really well with a bottle of Cloudy bay.
        Got your trance trousers on PW?

That is a bit of a chooon

Comment

We often have a singalong of chas and dave, the 4yr old likes it!

faves are There's no pleasing you, rabbit rabbit, and the one about margate!

PMSL

Comment

Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
            Got your trance trousers on PW?

That is a bit of a chooon
            My "eclectic mix" playlist on media player goes from Maria Callas to Slipknot, from Guru Josh to Enya, from Marrianne Faithfull to the fugees,

But tonight, the old girl is out and I do indeed have my trance pants on.

Comment

and now Thankyou Sarah & Piglet....I've got Swing yer Pants going through my head
              the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

My OH has got the theme tune to the Galllery from Take Hart running through his head, he has been humming it in and off all day lol
                dodododooooodododoooooodododododooooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by andi&di View Post
                  and now Thankyou Sarah & Piglet....I've got Swing yer Pants going through my head
                  He he he, funny that, coz it inspired me to get an old tatty Sven Vath tape out

Does anyone else listen to Dave Pearce on Sunday night on 6Music?

Comment

Originally posted by janeyo View Post
                    My OH has got the theme tune to the Galllery from Take Hart running through his head, he has been humming it in and off all day lol
                    dodododooooodododoooooodododododooooooooooo
                    That is an infectious one, and mentioning it reminds me of the theme from the bit with the tortoise (Humphrey Umbrage?)
                    Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
                      He he he, funny that, coz it inspired me to get an old tatty Sven Vath tape out

Does anyone else listen to Dave Pearce on Sunday night on 6Music?
                      I don't....but I'm ashamedly about to go look for some Trev & Si on Youtube!!...Pure Class!!

Comment

& now it's time to truly curse Big Brother!!!(I know lot's of you do anyways)...Bay City Rollers~Shang~a~Lang now on in thr background....looks like I know what I'll be singin' all day tomorrow!

Comment

Fruit of my...was looking through virgin music on cable Monday night and found the wurzles i am a cider drinker, dance version!! so you can guess what was going through my head all day at school!! He was in stiches. lol
                          Last edited by miffy; 22-01-2009, 08:25 AM.
                          When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant. ~Author Unknown

Comment

thanks miffy, by association todays song in my head will be cotton eye joe by rednex!!!
                            I am singing the bl**dy thing as I type.
                            Kernow rag nevra

Some people feel the rain, others just get wet.
                            Bob Dylan

Comment

today I cannot stop singing and humming......dogs are looking at me rather weird, 'bring me sunshine in your smile, bring me laughter all the while.........was watching Eric and Ernie last night,
                              Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

"ain't no sunshine when she's gone"
                                Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X