• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bubblewrap View Post
    Exercises you do while flying Sky PE

Ahhhhhh I see, a new hobby maybe?
    Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

Skype is a program that you can download for free than can allow you to chat (via text) or talk (via voice) to friends where ever they are if they have the program too. You can also use a webcam and then people can see you too.

Comment

Originally posted by Growem View Post
        Skype is a program that you can download for free than can allow you to chat (via text) or talk (via voice) to friends where ever they are if they have the program too. You can also use a webcam and then people can see you too.

Thanks growem, going to google it and see what all the fuss is about..........bit sad now that it isnt exercises whilst flying

Comment

We use it all the time. Both my parents are on Skype and we have regular chats, in fact, my Mum never used to call me now she calls all the time - and no, really, I love it.

It has come on leaps and bounds since we first started using it and we rarely have any problems these days.

As for the odd people who want to be my friend, I just ignore them.

EDIT: Just realised that it says I am not available - that's because I am using the laptop and not logged in on here.
          Last edited by scarey55; 20-01-2009, 10:30 PM. Reason: Skype calling me a liar
          A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

Originally posted by Growem View Post
            Our son has just explained that to me too.
            The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
            Brian Clough

Comment

Originally posted by bubblewrap View Post
              Our son has just explained that to me too.
              welcome to the fountain of knowledge LOL

Comment

Just a word of warning. We use Skype here in the FI and if you call a mobile from Skype it can (has done in the past for me) used all the credit of the person i called.

Comment

Originally posted by where2start View Post
                  Just a word of warning. We use Skype here in the FI and if you call a mobile from Skype it can (has done in the past for me) used all the credit of the person i called.
                  I suppose that's one of the problems of living in the far reaches of "The Empire"
                  The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
                  Brian Clough

Comment

I spose! I was actually calling someone who was using their UK mobile in NZ and by the time we had finished chatting all their credit had been used up.

I use skype all the time, sometimes the line is pants and sometimes its Ok but beggers cant be choosers. It costs about £1.00 a min to call the UK so i mustnt complain when the line is bad and i have to call back.

Comment

I only ever call other computers, never an actual phone, so it's always free.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X