No announcement yet.

Are we our parents?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In some ways i am like my mum, creative, love gardening, very stubborn have a strong sense of what is right and wrong, stand up for people. As a parent though i am far more patient she used to really loose her temper with me if i didn't understand something and wouldn't take the time to explain in a different way. I have all the time in the world for my son and very, very rarely fall out with him, mum and i hated each other for most of my teenage years because i wasn't 'the young lady' she had envisaged, i was a bit of a hippy chick. I allow my son to express himself, he has very long hair, wears the clothes he wants and as a result he is laid back and comfortable with me, we are best mates and have been mistaken for brother and sister which is lovely. As for my dad i am nothing like him, he isn't a nice man and i haven't seen him for years.
    When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant. ~Author Unknown

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
    Working...
    X