Snowing!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Catrina View Post
    I went to visit a friend today in Newton with Scales near Preston this morning. Bad move. I got there at 11am and we started to eat our lunch at 1pm but at 1.20 I noticed it started to snow. My friend said that she never had snow there so I thought it was a good idea to get home. Well I started off and at the top of the lane from her house it was raining so I nearly turned round. I thought about it and decided to come home. It was the best idea I have had for ages as as soon as I got on to the M55 the snow hit and it got worse M6, M61, M65 dreadful and for the best part of an hour I was in a blizzard. Very scary at some stages only two tyre tracks on the one lane which was open. There were some stupid people that were driving too fast in a lane which had lots of snow with no lights. I was really glad to get home. Dont know what tomorrow will bring !!!! It is snowing now as I type, My OH has been outside to get some wood for the wood burner.

snowed a bit again last night, this morning was frozen solid, there was no way my car was going up the hill to get the kids to school peeps were skidding around, so i came home, made bacon and eggs for brekkie and have been mooching about, OOOh my spuds got delivered this morning, which cheered me up. Council dont grit down here so we are stuck. Will try to go out later as I need shopping.
    Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
    Working...
    X