What a night!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a night!

Well I was having a lovely evening last night on the forum untilm OH needed batteries as he was at lottie with friends, 'rescuing' my polytunnel. So I left, wellied up, wrapped up!! Got there, it was horrendous, the wind was violent in the exposed area, rain was lashing down and the men had no idea......i was then like Worzel Gummidge and had to put my thinking head on..........i was like a military sargeant, ordering them around, getting it all sorted....I got soaked They all went to pub and I got home with all the tools. I went upstairs for a bath and then went to relax on the bed but obviously fell asleep as I woke this morning at 10am!!! That is some lie in for me.

Sun shining this morning and went to check tunnel, realised its ok, plot is soaking but otherwise fine. Weather reports say we are going to get more bad weather tonight.

Hope lyndas polytunnel is ok and that the chooks are fine too xxx
    Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

The wind was awful here too - horrible night. I had to go out this morning and pick up the contents of our recycling bin that had blown ALL over the garden!! Also, I had to go on a welly hunt...they usually sit at the backdoor, but the wind obviously decided to take them for a wander. Thankfully, I found them!!
    I love to talk about nothing. It's the only thing I know anything about!!

Our Blog - http://chancecottage.blogspot.com/

Comment

If wellies could talk..........
      Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

its all white up here,
        and no damage from last nights wind,
        what a night though
        did anyone else have thunder and lighting?
        weird at this time of year

Comment

Glad to see your polytunnel is ok. Good job you went to the alotment last night as it sounds like the men didn`t know what they were doing.
          I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X