Anyone wanna Facebook ??

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrsc2b View Post
    Yes Jackie it does, but you can control who can see what etc.
    Thanks will give it a go later will get my daughter to sort it if I cant lol
    Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
    and ends with backache

Comment

Originally posted by jackie j View Post
      lol, you can join the GYO part of facebook and post on there but you don't have to be 'friends' so to speak with other people, so therefore, they can't access your profile page. you can also use a screen name and not post a pic if you don't want to.

Comment

Originally posted by HotStuff View Post
        Couldn't agree more. Bookface is a great resource for identity theft.
        Eek, really? How if only selected friends can see me?
        WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

Originally posted by jackie j View Post
          I had to get my son to help me, how sad is that?
          WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

hi i've just joined the group on there too x

Comment

I have joined now how do I find you all
              Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
              and ends with backache

Comment

Originally posted by FionaH View Post
                Eek, really? How if only selected friends can see me?
                I'm sure sensible people who take reasonable precautions will be fine, but try puting the 3 words "facebook identity theft" into Google.
                There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

Originally posted by HotStuff View Post
                  I'm sure sensible people who take reasonable precautions will be fine, but try puting the 3 words "facebook identity theft" into Google.
                  I did just that and read the articles and as you quite rightly say, if you don't set up your account properly (to stop identify theft) and are not sensible, then yes, you could be open to it, but having said that, I am on Facebook and have a few friends, but my personal details on there are limited, and yes, even to my friends, even though my close friends know them anyway, such as name, DOB, address etc etc. Having said that, have you ever put your child in a 'free play area' for 30 mins, (sure parents know one major Swedish store who offer it) and the form you have to fill in, your name, child's name, address, Dr's adress, contact number etc etc, scary ain't it, but then I'm going off the topic of the thread.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X