Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

opened another account under different name and still no joy lol im jinxed im sure lol
    [FONT="Century Gothic"][/FONT]
    i just want a profile

Comment

don't worry about it, it sounds like you are getting sorted, i am going to try and get up my lottie too this weekend, as the last couple of attempts the ground was frozen solid, i need some fresh air and to get away from computers, paperwork and my course. I really would just like to stay at home under the duvet tomorrow and sleep but got to go back into the school i have been doing a placement and try and convince the headteacher there that i know what i am talking about without drolling, nodding off or talking utter gibberish, could be a step to far, for this rabbit anyway!!
      When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant. ~Author Unknown

Comment

whey hey profile not right yet but im not invisible fully now
        you can see my pic well one of them
        im quite normal in this one heheheheh
        i just want a profile

Comment

Have they still not sorted it?

Never mind. It's bound to be an anti-climax when it's sorted anyway lol!
          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

ok ...... if you're stephen with a P ...... why do you spell steve with a V

anyway ...... when i was born i lived on harwood st ...... it's been knocked down now, was born at queens park hospital

Comment

lynda66 i just realised i just sent a visitors message and realised you cant reply to coz my profilenot workin lol
              harwood street not completly knocked although queens street and hindle street are
              if you remember them dont know when you moved away from this glorious part of england lol
              i live off greenway street if you know it lol
              and sign off with steve coz step dont look right and steph speaks for its self lol
              i just want a profile

Comment

glutton4 life is full of anti climaxes lol
                but life to short for me to worrie about them lol
                i just want a profile

Comment

I think the issue is the spaces...personally.

As it has happened with 2 log ins both with spaces.

I've PMed you but try joining with
                  stephen_with_a_p and see if that works.

Comment

Originally posted by stephen with a p View Post
                    lynda66 i just realised i just sent a visitors message and realised you cant reply to coz my profilenot workin lol
                    harwood street not completly knocked although queens street and hindle street are
                    if you remember them dont know when you moved away from this glorious part of england lol
                    i live off greenway street if you know it lol
                    and sign off with steve coz step dont look right and steph speaks for its self lol
                    i was at uni with a guy who lived on harwood st, and he said ours had gone lol .... we moved to Houghton when i was about 6 months old, then to preston when i was 4, though i do know darwen well, cos i used to deliver there and blackburn ...... nowt up with steph ....... tis my sisters daughters name lol

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X