• Show
Clear All

OUCH!!!!!

Well at least you know you've not got a saggy botty

Kept nice and still too- well done
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Wow, don't understand any of it, except the hairy bits!! baboon butt.

So gen me up dude, what'd ya do then, are they prolapse discs near the base. Not that I would know what that meant.

Wanna brew?
      Last edited by Mikey; 09-01-2009, 10:21 PM.
      I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

That reminds me ox-tail stew for to-morrows dinner.
        The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
        Brian Clough

Comment

They wouldn't give me an mri scan. I trapped my femural nerve (L4)on October 23rd 2007 and went back to work on Feb 1st 2008. Iv'e never known a pain like it. Morphine never touched it, i just waited for it to knock me out for 2 hours at a time. Not once did they offer to send me to the hospital ???
          A different part of the back Wayne, but it's not nice anywhere. Hope you get through it quickly.
          "He that but looketh on a plate of ham and eggs to lust after it hath already committed breakfast with it in his heart"

Comment

OOooooo nasty !!

It's that 2 prolapses you've got there ?? Got a back thats in a mess my self but luckily for me not to that extent just need regular trips to the Chiorpractor.

Hope youget it sorted soon.
            "When we drink, we get drunk. When we get drunk, we fall asleep. When we fall asleep, we commit no sin. When we commit no sin, we go to heaven.
            So, let's all get drunk and go to heaven!" Brian O'Rourke

Comment

Those x rays are so cool, children at school would be fascinated by those.
              Sorry about your back though, hope you get it sorted soon.
              When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant. ~Author Unknown

Comment

Well, I'm not a radiographer, so what am I looking for?
                Where's the injury?
                What should the spine look like?

All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Owwwch. I can't begin to imagine how much that must hurt. I DO hope you get some relief from it with the chyropracter (sp?)
                  A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

Two_sheds

Where it says 5cm on the right hand side, look across and you can see the black bit oozing out of the spine into the grey bit. He's got 3 of those, as the 2 below are also doing it.

What are they going to do about it HW?
                    Last edited by zazen999; 10-01-2009, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
                      Where it says 5cm on the right hand side, look across and you can see the black bit oozing out of the spine into the grey bit.
                      Oh, thanks.
                      So, Wayne's got Black Ooze disease ... nasty.
                      It's a slipped disc, is it?
                      All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

how did u manage to get a copy? I have not been able to get my mri's!
                        Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

Hubby wants a copy of his MRI, shows his brain with a big white patch in the middle. Pity we couldn't have an online slide of everyone's scans/MRI's etc. Wayne you must be in agony with your back.

Comment

You have my sympathy Wayne. I too have trashed lumbar spine from years of lifting tons o stock for me previous employer. I had a spinal probe 4 weeks ago and an am now waiting on an op to fuse the vertebrae together between L4 and L5, with bone grafts an rods as the facet joints are all broken and the resulting scoliosis (bent spine) is crushing the two lower disks and it all moving about too.
                            Pain killers don't touch it when it's bad, an i am loathe to take them regular as i they have a nasty effect on my stomach and i get a bit addicted to them if I'm not careful. I cuss an wince as i try an find a comfortable way to crouch down an tend to my veg beds ( as you do too i expect) an my surgeon says it will just get worse until i cant walk if i dont have the op.

I dont like ops . I only ever had one op afor and that was the spinal probe. The op to straighten my spine an fuse the vertebrae will be about 4 hours long an makes me teeth chatter just thinking about it. I am hanging on to my surgeons promise of an 80% improvement if i have the op and i will gain back my inch in hight i have lost because o my bent lumbar spine. I know i have to go for it.

If you want to chat about treatment any time then feel free to pm me.

Wren
                            Last edited by Wren; 11-01-2009, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X