No announcement yet.

NCIS~New series:)

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's another great series, watched it on Sky. This is one of those programmes where I'd still be glued to the TV if the house fell down round me. The characters are so likeable, the scripts are great, what's not to like?

Comment

Originally posted by andi&di View Post
      Twas,as usual,a good one....won't say anymore for the sake of those still waiting to watch.
      Now off to close the cliffhanger CSI NY left us with....& then ther's just a couple more days til the hankies may well need to come out again for Warrick.
      My mum watched CSI while on hols in Florida in Oct and spoiled it for me but I won't spoil it for you guys. Roll on Tues night!
      Need to find a repeat of last night's NY, missed it as I was in the bath for AGES and totally lost track of time.
      CSI Miami finale left me gobsmacked. Have they killed off Horatio Caine or not??
      Last edited by kirsty b; 11-01-2009, 07:00 PM.
      Kirsty b xx

Comment

CSI

darlins i dont even wait for it to come out over here, i get it 'shipped in' from the states lol

so i am not going to tell you.
        Vive Le Revolution!!!
        'Lets just stick it in, and see what happens?'
        Cigarette FREE since 07-01-09

Comment

Originally posted by BrideXIII View Post
          CSI

darlins i dont even wait for it to come out over here, i get it 'shipped in' from the states lol

so i am not going to tell you.
          Only question, is it a typical, 'first-of-the-season-cracker-of-an-episode?
          Kirsty b xx

Comment

Originally posted by kirsty b View Post
            Only question, is it a typical, 'first-of-the-season-cracker-of-an-episode?
            Vive Le Revolution!!!
            'Lets just stick it in, and see what happens?'
            Cigarette FREE since 07-01-09

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X