• Time
  • Show
Clear All

dont like it either,
    thought i was on the wrong site
    i agree with putting it at the bottom

Comment

I can't see it.
      My bookmark takes me straight to New Posts on the forum (I hate ads )
      All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

If it's a case of live with it or lose the forum.............I know what I would choose!
        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Yes, but, why would we lose the forum? We are, after all, a big group of people. And we could all choose to frequent another forum!! The thing which brings so many people here, is that when they Google a question, the answers are here. GYO/Aceville could spend as much as they like on search engine optimisation or whatever it's called. But if you guys weren't there being helpful, people wouldn't stay! Not that I'm suggesting a mass mutiny or anything, the new section isn't That annoying. But, we only need to take gratitude so far, and definitely shouldn't be afraid to criticise things we don't like!

And I definitely don't like that magazine rack thing, which takes over the whole of my tiny screen first thing when I open the 'Vine...

Comment

Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
            And I definitely don't like that magazine rack thing, which takes over the whole of my tiny screen first thing when I open the 'Vine...
            I have 'closed' it by the + / - sign - it has stayed closed, I can now only see the title bar which isn't in the way that much
            aka
            Suzie

Comment

Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
              I have 'closed' it by the + / - sign - it has stayed closed, I can now only see the title bar which isn't in the way that much
              Well, whaddya know? I never noticed that before!!! Thanks hun, it's gone

Comment

:d
                gawd, I give up - some times it does smilies sometimes it don't ...Ben woz here I can tell...!
                Last edited by piskieinboots; 06-01-2009, 09:54 PM.
                aka
                Suzie

Comment

Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
                  Yes, but, why would we lose the forum? We are, after all, a big group of people. And we could all choose to frequent another forum!! The thing which brings so many people here, is that when they Google a question, the answers are here. GYO/Aceville could spend as much as they like on search engine optimisation or whatever it's called. But if you guys weren't there being helpful, people wouldn't stay! Not that I'm suggesting a mass mutiny or anything, the new section isn't That annoying. But, we only need to take gratitude so far, and definitely shouldn't be afraid to criticise things we don't like!

I've no idea how much it costs to run the forum...........all I know is that on other forums I frequent they ask for donations/subscriptions before being given the benefits we get for FREE on here. Benefits include, access to lots of PM's if you want them, the EDIT facility and unlimited hosting of piccies etc etc

I don't particularily like the new setup.......but there again I've never liked every windows version until I'd worked with it for a while.
                  The new format aint brilliant but I imagine GYO must think it will give benefits and it certainly won't stop me from using the forum.
                  My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                  to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X