No announcement yet.

Pee-ing in compost

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be careful about peeing in nettles Yoanbob!
    Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

oouch, the thought.
      :P
      Yo an' Bob
      Walk lightly on the earth
      take only what you need
      give all you can
      and your produce will be bountifull

Comment

My former landlady needed to relieve herself - oh dear.
        My Blog - http://multiveg.wordpress.com/
        Photo Album - http://www.flickr.com/photos/99039017@N00/

Comment

girlies, problems peeing on the compost heap...? use one of those darlek shaped compost bins -you can remove the lid and delicately perch on the top... they were designed for a purpose! Neighbours may have something to say, mind, and they may echo
          Last edited by Sunbeam; 17-09-2006, 08:20 AM.
          How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being.”

Comment

You are better of diluting it so pee in a bucket and then top it up with water.

I had Kidney probelms last year and was issued with some 5lt bottles and told to measure what went in and what come out. I have to drink 1lt at hourley intervals and then in the bottle it went (Often it was going out one end as i was going in the other or is that too much detail).

Well being Green with 8 compost bins and a month sick note...I was up the plot every day...with my full bottles.

Stopped me getting getting a ticket for speeding.....when the plod wanted to know what was in the botttles and I told them it was Urine.....they then fell in the trap and asked why I had 4 x 5lt bottles of pee in my car. I replied I was going on a picknick.....they just told me to go. No Ticket...
            My phone has more Processing power than the Computers NASA used to fake the Moon Landings

Comment

Hey Nog, some people drink the stuff! I'm not one of them though.
              My Blog - http://multiveg.wordpress.com/
              Photo Album - http://www.flickr.com/photos/99039017@N00/

Comment

now NOG that was funny! dexterdog
                Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Well MultiVeg if you know any one that wants some jst let me know I have a never ending supply. I could ask the others at the Kidney clinic to bring me their full bottles if I run short.
                  My phone has more Processing power than the Computers NASA used to fake the Moon Landings

Comment

My OH is still going down to the bin after dark - I suppose it's good for the environment - saves flushing the loo

Comment

tell your OH to watch out for the police helicopter! we'd just moved into our bungalow and they were flying around with the light on to try and catch someone.....guess who's OH went outside to see what was going on!!!! dexterdog
                      Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Never thought of that - he could get done for indecent exposure Mind you Dexter I think the novelty will wear off when the frost comes

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X