Hey! Piskieinboots It's January.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey! Piskieinboots It's January.

I remember reading a thread way way back in December 2008 posted by piskie saying she might be collecting two new cats in January. Will you be getting them soon? Have you got them yet? Will we be able to see them soon?

Perhaps I should have posted this as a pm but I thought if I posted here other grapes might also post to remind you that we'll expect to see pics.
    It is the doom of man, that they forget.

Second call for pics when it's time

Comment

nothing as yet but I have bought two food bowls and one water bowl in readiness

I am pretty disgusted at the Cat's Protection League actually, I told them I wouldn't be able to take the lads (assuming they, CPL, deemed me even worthy) until after Christmas due to a very sick relative and me being in Cheshire with sick rellie.

Anyway, they (CPL) said they would call me to arrange a time and this call was due from them before Christmas. Nothing, zilch - no calls at all..!!

So, whilst I may not get the two lads that caught my eye I am now on the hunt for more babies in need of being totally spoilt by a mad cat lady.

If anyone knows of or has two kittens needing me - PLEASE PM me
      aka
      Suzie

Comment

Good luck in your search for two new feline friends. Wherever they come from, you just know, they will be great fun.
        It is the doom of man, that they forget.

Comment

The right babies will turn up at the right time Maybe the CPL will be in touch once work starts properly tomorrow?

Comment

Since our cat went missing just before christmas I have thought about getting another, we have a female approx 7 or 8 yrs old ( cant remember when we got her ) she is flowers cat, I know flowers would love to have a kitten as lucy was 5 when we got her from blue cross and chocolate was already with us when flowers was born so he was about 18 monts old then. I dont know weather I want another one or not. I expect we will in the not so distant future.
            Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
            and ends with backache

Comment

I've just been searching through sites online - I'm a little shocked at how much a 'private individual' charges for a (sorry Charlie) mog

I have seen prices as high as £195 for a ginger tom
              aka
              Suzie

Comment

Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
                I've just been searching through sites online - I'm a little shocked at how much a 'private individual' charges for a (sorry Charlie) mog

It does sort out the 'genuines' from the 'ooh ain't it sweet then kick it out a week later' brigade.

But I do agree that it's a bit high.
                All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
                  You're havin a girarrrf Do people really pay that sort of money for a cat? I always think it's crazy to pay that much for a dog too, although I know breeders have costs to cover etc... Are Ginger Toms a specific breed??!!

Comment

i had been looking for a tortoiseshell for ages when i got cleo, there wers so many people wanted stoopid money for them, and they aren't a specific breed either. found her from a friend of a friend in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
                      ... Are Ginger Toms a specific breed??!!
                      Charlie thought so
                      aka
                      Suzie

Comment

awwww, bless Charlie ....I am sure he would be very pleased to know you are trying to help other poor little kitties.....
                        Can see me being a dotty old dear with hundreds of cats in my dotage, or sooner if I had space and could afford them

Comment

Don't be too harsh on CPL. They're literally snowed under at the mo.

In the Friday Ad this week, there was already an 'Unwanted gift' of 2 labrador pups. That upset me. My Suzi was in a dog crate in the 'grooming room' as there were no pens left after people dumping their pets at Christmas. Makes you weep.

Hope you get your kitties soon, Piskie. I'd never consider the private ads. It just encourages people to not have their pets neutered and breed ad finitum. Rosco was £15 from CPL and Suzi was free!
                          Last edited by SlugLobber; 05-01-2009, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X