Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

then i shall hot foot too to the nearest chemist and look for some

Comment

boots is probably cheapest, cos they do big tubs, i use it for my eczema on my foot, i smother it thickly, then stick a sock over for the night, and it's dead soft in the morning, so's the other foot lol, i also use it to wash with sometimes, especially in winter when i'm wearing clothes all the time, i also use it as a night time moisturiser on my face, or any other part of my body that needs moisturising ...... oh and it also helps stop bites itching too.
      Last edited by lynda66; 03-01-2009, 02:51 PM.

Comment

i get it from ASDA in 500g tubs,i like it as well,
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Flowers uses it for her excema but these days its not as bad as when she was little and never as bad as a girl I went to school with. She has just had a very red face after swimming last week as well as red patches on her body, I thought it might be slapped cheek, she stopped using it for a couple of days and the redness has almost gone. Not sure why.
          Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
          and ends with backache

Comment

Apparently Preparation H (& similar products for piles!) is very good for removing bags from under your eyes too, all the top models use it or so I've read, don't fancy it myself though!
            Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhona View Post
              Baby Bottom Butter from Waitrose is amazing - it sold out for months and was changing hands on ebay for £20.00 a pot after Grazia magazine said it was more effective than commercial moisturisers! It's more suitable if you have slightly dry skin but gorgeous (and natural) stuff.
              My OH works for Waitrose, she told me about this ages ago when they had to start "rationing" it to customers because they were buying it in huge quantities to sell on.

Camsdad

Comment

I use body shop hemp cream for intensive hand/feet moisturising- never known anything work so well as that (sudacreme included). It is a fairly expensive thing, but their £10 tube has lasted me 3 years... so all in all its not that bad!

I have to admit, when it comes to facial stuff im a bit of a snob. I use clinique products, mostly the 3 step stuff. I found it was the only thing that keeps my skin clear and incredibly soft, ive tried cheaper alternatives but the spots come back with avengance and no moisturiser is as good as theirs.

plus if you buy at the right time you often get a box full of freebie samples, which i use on an irregular basis for a bit of extra TLC- like before a big night out or pamper session and the morning after ive worn alot of make up (usually on a big night out). By the time ive used the mini samples up ive bought a new cleanser and moisturiser and got more freebies!

it costs about £20 for the cleanser and £14 for the moistureiser, but they both last about a year if you arn't excessive with application, which you dont need to be! its become my yearly birthday gift from my grandma, perfect

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X