Advice on Settling Toby please

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kirsty b View Post
    "Most cats are nervous and ill at ease when taken out of their territory, which is why cat books go on about putting butter on their paws and so on, presumably because constantly skidding into the walls will take the animal's mind off where the walls actually are"

You can thank the great Terry Pratchett (Maskerade) for that gem. Remembered it cos it made me laugh out loud when I first read it.
    bless him, no one said he was daft

although if all cats were like Greebo we would be in trouble
    Vive Le Revolution!!!
    'Lets just stick it in, and see what happens?'
    Cigarette FREE since 07-01-09

Comment

Originally posted by kirsty b View Post
      "most cats are nervous and ill at ease when taken out of their territory, which is why cat books go on about putting butter on their paws and so on, presumably because constantly skidding into the walls will take the animal's mind off where the walls actually are"

you can thank the great terry pratchett (maskerade) for that gem. Remembered it cos it made me laugh out loud when i first read it.
      lol!!!:d :d :d
      Tammy x x x x
      Fine and Dandy but busy as always

God made rainy days so gardeners could get the housework done

Stay at home Mum (and proud of it) to Bluebelle(8), Bashfull Bill(6) and twincesses Pea & Pod (2)!!!!

Comment

Page of cat care guides here.....

Cats Protection
        The very best thing is to make sure they can get out of each others way if they have to and they are not in competition with each other at all, such as sleeping places and feeding, litter trays .

You said you got your new puss from Blue Cross..?? They will happily give you advice if you give them a call.

All the best.
        Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X