No announcement yet.

GYO Mag Feb just arrived..!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also got Roma VF, Rocket and Early Nantes 5, not what it says on the cover... I haven't read mine either but I think the advice in the magazine tells how to grow garden pearl tomatoes and paris market carrots - maybe it's not that different.
    pjh75

We sow the seed, nature grows the seed, we eat the seed. (Neil, The Young Ones)

http://producebypaula.blogspot.com/

Comment

Roma is a nice tomato for sauces etc., I grew it last year.

Comment

Originally posted by jackie j View Post
        I have had a quick look tattieman but I cant find it maybe I missed it tho
        Thanks for looking. I am sure I was going to be in a section at the back under seed potatoes
        Potato videos here.

Comment

Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
          Haven't managed to get my hands on last month's mag yet! I wish you could order a single issue online...
          i cansend you mine from last month
          Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

Yahoo Tattieman you are in there I had a good look and I found you on page 96 under guess what PotatoSeeds !!! you are the only ad in that bit for potato seeds. Well done I will be contacting you when I have some cash to order some as I dont think my usual supplier will be getting any.
            Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
            and ends with backache

Comment

Originally posted by jackie j View Post
              Yahoo Tattieman you are in there I had a good look and I found you on page 96 under guess what PotatoSeeds !!! you are the only ad in that bit for potato seeds. Well done I will be contacting you when I have some cash to order some as I dont think my usual supplier will be getting any.
              Wahey my own section in the magazine.
              I can't wait to see it. It will be very interesting to see how many people respond to the advert.
              Potato videos here.

Comment

Originally posted by tattieman View Post
                Wahey my own section in the magazine.
                I can't wait to see it. It will be very interesting to see how many people respond to the advert.
                thanks for the link, we want to order spuds from scotland this time......
                Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

Originally posted by allotmentlady View Post
                  thanks for the link, we want to order spuds from scotland this time......
                  Always glad to help
                  Potato videos here.

Comment

I also got different seeds than advertised so I'm glad I'm not the only one. Also I was keen to read this issue because on the front it says "Chris Beardshaw on growing problem free Brussels sprouts" and mine were pathetic but I think too many mince pies have affected my eyesight because I cannot find this article.

(Tattieman - I'm also going to order from you when I get paid on Wednesday got me 10% code ready)
                    Last edited by Professor Peabody; 28-12-2008, 06:23 PM.

Comment

I'm sure that's happened before Prof Peabody, articles mentioned on the cover and then there's no sign of them in the mag Makes you wonder if you've gone mad, or need glasses!

Comment

That's why I don't subscribe to any mags anymore...I got so sick of thinking 'that sounds good' and never finding the article.

Comment

going to have to get my edition
                          bit strapped for cash at the mo but aint half the country .
                          I will be placing a thread on the vine with an update
                          At the moment im on top of the list (yeah still ) they offered me a plot but
                          it was only the quarter of the size of my old one ,so i refused it
                          I thought it was cheeky of them .
                          Take photographs today because tommorow you might not have

Together everyone achieves more

Comment

Originally posted by Professor Peabody View Post
                            I also got different seeds than advertised so I'm glad I'm not the only one. Also I was keen to read this issue because on the front it says "Chris Beardshaw on growing problem free Brussels sprouts" and mine were pathetic but I think too many mince pies have affected my eyesight because I cannot find this article.

(Tattieman - I'm also going to order from you when I get paid on Wednesday got me 10% code ready)
                            Looking forward to Wednesday now
                            Potato videos here.

Comment

I will as well after the 5th Jan
                              Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
                              and ends with backache

Comment

Originally posted by tattieman View Post
                                Looking forward to Wednesday now
                                As is the Nationwide Building Society, London Borough of Waltham Forest, EDF Energy, Thames Water, Tescos, BT and Barclaycard!!!!!!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X