Special Offer for our Forum Members

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
    I'm already a subscriber, does that mean I get 30% of my forum membership instead?
    Always annoys me that most offers relate to newbies, those that already pay up don't get anything.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Originally posted by Alison View Post
      Always annoys me that most offers relate to newbies, those that already pay up don't get anything.
      Well, I've been buying mine singly from the shop every month for the last (almost) 3 years, because I couldn't afford to shell out all at once for a subscription. In total I've probably paid a year's Sub extra compared to what a subscriber would have paid in the same period. So seems fine to me to get this Special Offer now

Comment

Do you also get the free book and label set as per the subs offer on the site ??
        "When we drink, we get drunk. When we get drunk, we fall asleep. When we fall asleep, we commit no sin. When we commit no sin, we go to heaven.
        So, let's all get drunk and go to heaven!" Brian O'Rourke

Comment

Humph! Just been to try and take this offer up, and when i click 'Add to Cart' it just comes up with an error message. Whether I do DD or Cc payment, and whichever start month I choose
          Perhaps I'm being given a divine 'warning' not to spend the money....

Comment

Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
            Humph! Just been to try and take this offer up, and when i click 'Add to Cart' it just comes up with an error message. Whether I do DD or Cc payment, and whichever start month I choose
            Perhaps I'm being given a divine 'warning' not to spend the money....
            Or someone using your computer has already ordered it....
            A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
              Or someone using your computer has already ordered it....
              Nah, I've been abandoned today - OH and the kids are out doing last minute present shopping/grocery shopping! Unless the dog has learned to do internet shopping .... and I bet she'd be ordering meaty treats, not magazines

Comment

Originally posted by Alison View Post
                If you are already a subscriber, you can also renew using any offer you see.

However, as it is Christmas, if you are a current subscriber and email subscriptions@aceville.co.uk with the subject title "GYO Binder" and your name and address, we will send out a binder to you free of charge!

This offer will close on Christmas Day - so get emailing! (1 binder per subscriber).

Comment

Originally posted by Danno View Post
                  If you are already a subscriber, you can also renew using any offer you see.

However, as it is Christmas, if you are a current subscriber and email subscriptions@aceville.co.uk with the subject title "GYO Binder" and your name and address, we will send out a binder to you free of charge!

This offer will close on Christmas Day - so get emailing! (1 binder per subscriber).
                  3 posts in and you rock already dude. Great stuff, thanks.
                  A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Lovely! What a nice Christmassy gesture! Tank choo! x
                    I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

is still hoping for a piccy ..... we need some eye candy as a replacement for ben ...... ok it's been a long week and i'm bored

Comment

Am thinking, although a piccy would be interesting, that it'd be even nicer if Danno can sort out for Nicos to get her Member of the Month banner before December is totally over??!!

Oh, and now the subscriber offer won't authorise my payment, despite the funds clearly being in the bank... I'm giving it up - I'm obviously not meant to have it for some reason!!

Comment

Thanks Danno, you pre-empted my request

I only subscribed six weeks ago, and got a lovely free book too, but was going to be cheeky and ask for a binder - now I don't have to

I'm only half an hour from Colchester, so watch out - if this lot offer enough of an incentive I may just get the Sat.Nav out and find Hawkins Road, and camp outside with my Camera

Hope that doesn't make me sound like some kind of deranged stalker...
                          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                            Hope that doesn't make me sound like some kind of deranged stalker...
                            Hmmmmmm, I'd have to say.... It does a bit

Comment

Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
                              Hmmmmmm, I'd have to say.... It does a bit
                              Maybe, but at least I'm not the type to lock anyone in the attic!
                              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Ooooh, Danno, Come here yang Maaan!!!

Watch out 'cause HERE COME THE GIRLS
                                A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X