No announcement yet.

Merry Midwinter everyone.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the thought of all this planting by the moon etc.

I've only ever grown a few toms and runners 'til now. The forthcoming year is the biggy for me - sink or swim!

I dabbled a bit this year with carrots leeks and parsnips, but miles to go, and loads to learn.

Cant wait
    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

If you want to join in the Moon Gardening trial Glutton, then get your stuff ready and watch out for Zazens post on the 27th. You've nothing to loose but a few tomato seeds.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

Hmmmm sounds good. Being organised is not one of my strong points, but I'll do my best.

Many thanks.

Jane.X
        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Well I missed this yesterday because we were shelubrating, but we had a good old fire in the brazier and sampled a couple of bottles of the Christmas wine, just to make sure it was OK......a terrible job, but somebody's got to do it. It was so mild though that the fire wasn't really necessary for warmth and we just sat in the patio chairs and watched the flames. I was caught on the hop a little because for some reason I'd managed to convince myself that the 21st was today so hadn't prepared anything until my friends turned up, we managed to have some food though with their barbie offerings and a packet of ancient sausages I found in the bottom of the freezer.
          Into each life some rain must fall........but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

It was flippin' lovely yesterday. Hard work, all that digging but lovely.

And the days start getting longer. Hip hip Hazzah.

Comment

well we are recovering well ready for tonight
              done some more shopping, everything got now apart from salad and broccolli on wednesday.

was up watching over the fire until 4am, but we had a lovely evening loads of food booze and fun.

off for a nap now before we start again tonight.
              Vive Le Revolution!!!
              'Lets just stick it in, and see what happens?'
              Cigarette FREE since 07-01-09

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X