No announcement yet.

Man I just love Karaoke!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really can't stand Karaoke....yuk. Simon Cowell has a lot to answer for.

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin Becki View Post
      Just reviving this thread,

Its one year on, and I've just got home from the works Christmas Party. It was karaoke-a-go-go this year!!
      Christmas parties have a lot to answer for, don't they? We were supposed to be going for a quiet meal in a local pub with a band to listen to. Only 3 of us turned up, but boy did we have a good time!! Band was a duo, and everyone else in the pub (except us) was being very polite, just sitting there listening. Anyway the three of us started dancing - next thing the singer's handed us a couple of microphones and a tambourine!!!! Sore heads the next morning, and I still can't find my shoes!!

Comment

Mrs Bm's works xmas party was held in our house last year, check out my album for a laugh.
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
        -------------------------------------------------------------------
        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
        -----------------------------------------------------------
        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Originally posted by jackie j View Post
          Flowers tells me to shush if I start singing especially if she thinks someone else can hear me.
          Funny that, HB says the same to me!!

Comment

I loathe karaoke too, it's OK for people who have some singing talent but it always seems to be hijacked by some drunk, tone deaf type who thinks they're great. Mind you, I'm probably slightly biased at the moment as our neighbours had friends round on Thursday night and were drunkenly murdering songs well into the night when we were trying to get to sleep.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

I know lots of people think it's sad, but I love Karaoke!!
              So does my Sis, and she's really good. She's got one of these SingStar - What is Singstar?
              All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Just reviving this thread,

Its one year on, and I've just got home from the works Christmas Party. It was karaoke-a-go-go this year!!
                I sang 'Losing My Religion' REM (twice, coz someone missed it and wanted a reprise), 'Bang and Blame' REM, dueted on 'Ruby' Kaiser Chiefs and 'What Becomes of the Broken Hearted' Jimmy Ruffin with my friend Ben.
                Another friend who plays bass in a band said 'Damn, you can sing girl!' How cool is that!!
                At first reading this I thought you had just got home from last years Party lol

Originally posted by ailsasyl View Post
                Funny that, HB says the same to me!!
                Teenagers lol
                Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
                and ends with backache

Comment

I love to sing, I sing constantly. It was even commented on today at the works Christmas do that I sing a lot.
                  Unfortunately I sing like I do several things in life, badly but with loads of enthusiasm.

In a bizarre coincidence, I was looking through some photo's that I have recently refound yesterday, and there I was in full flow in a Karaoke bar in Malaysia good few years ago now.
                  Bob Leponge
                  Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X