B-Day approaches

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MaureenHall View Post
    I'll drink a toast at 8 tonight though, just in case. If I'm wrong, then I'll have another toast tomorrow night
    I agree with you Maureen! Ooohhh, I'm getting all excited too! Dexter Dog is wagging his tail and can't wait to hear the news!
    Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

• Yep I've a bottle waiting for tomorrow night too It's tough being a Viner
      Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

• Originally posted by bobleponge View Post
        Now, bacon butties would be most welcome out this neck of the woods.
        More good luck HW, you may even be a dad and I dont know it.
        Truly special moment in your life is about to occur, cherish it well, they grow up so fast.
        *sends bob a bacon sarnie by carrier pigeon*

Comment

• Fingers (and legs lol) still crossed.

Lost the feeling in the fingers now, so gonna swap hands.

Right, off to join the coffee addicts if there's nothing going on.
          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• just heard as I woke this morning that my work colleague gave birth to her first child overnight - little girl called Poppy! We've been waiting nervously for news for TWO days, since she went into hospital! What a feel good factor that's put on the day - made me all warm and fuzzy - good luck HeyWayne!
            'May your cattle never wander and your crops never fail'

Comment

• Nothing yet then? This is the first thread I check when I come online!
              Kirsty b xx

Comment

• Just popped on to check...think the toasting idea is fab...out tonight for a Burns night supper (yes I know it's late but we are in Devon!!)...shall log on again later to see if any news... it's so exciting.

HW take it easy and LW my thoughts are with you, you go girl!!!
                Lumpyjumper

http://lumpyjumpers.blogspot.com

updated blog - 15 Dec 2009

Comment

• nothing yet then.....HB ran downstairs to check this am before doing anything else!!lol

Comment

• A few glasses will be raised in my wee home Brilliant idea. Still no news?

Comment

• Off to see my niece in panto tonight so will check when I get home if nothing has happened before I go out.
                      Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
                      and ends with backache

Comment

• Wonder if Waynes asked for gas and air yet
                        Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

• no news yet??? great idea hashette about the 8pm thing. this waiting gsme is the talk of our allotments
                          Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

• Checking in to Bean Watch

One of the first things I said this morning was to wonder if HW & LW had become three yet. Fingers crossed all is going well. Off to make pizza dough now, so will check in again afore long. Btw, think the toast idea is an excellent one!

Over and out.
                            Life is brief and very fragile, do that which makes you happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by pipscariad View Post
                              Checking in to Bean Watch
                              Me too....dragged myself of my sick bed to check hope alls going well for all three x
                              The love of gardening is a seed once sown never dies ...

Comment

• piskie can you tell em to get on with it please and push harder or something ...... ta

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X