B-Day approaches

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first was induced at 10.00 a.m. - she came out at 5.00 a.m. next day

Don't all hold your breath - there'll be some blue faces here soon! Wayne will have oodles of rellies to inform first don't forget.
    Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

• Hope everything's going O.K. for them all.
      Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

• When my grandson was born his mum went through this procedure three times only to be told she would have to have a c section the next day as they couldnt find her cervix !!!
        Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
        and ends with backache

Comment

• How exciting! And my bestest friend told me she was expecting again today (wipes tear).
          Hope it's all going well for the HeyWaynes xxx

Comment

• Flum - how very true!! We must be patient, he has far more important things on his mind right now (and in his hands!).
            Life may not be the party we hoped for but since we're here we might as well dance

Comment

• Keep checking in on here every day Hope they are all ok.
              Kirsty b xx

Comment

• I've been out of action today due to electric bloke fitting our new room out - but - YIPPEE.

Comment

• Blast! I've got to log off now and I can't log back on until after 9pm tonight. The suspense is killing me.

Give Wayne and LW my best wishes Piskie

JanieB
                  "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                  "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                  Oxfordshire

Comment

• Right, I'm outta here, the weekend starts in 5mins .... so if you're in touch with them Piskie, give them both (or all 3 I guess) all my good wishes xxxx
                    Life may not be the party we hoped for but since we're here we might as well dance

Comment

• Sue, I'll text as soon as I hear anything - latest was LW is now achy
                      aka
                      Suzie

Comment

• Come on bean get a move on, I've got to get to work soon!!!!
                        Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

Comment

• I'm really nervous ~ daft isn't it?
                          All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

• Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post
                            I'm really nervous ~ daft isn't it?
                            lol me too!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
                              ... latest was LW is now achy....
                              'Achy' isn't goin anywhere fast, in my small experience

Bet they'll have her sleepin for a bit tonight before anything happens, s'long as LW & Bean ok.

We've got visitors, but I'll keep checking in

Comment

• Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
                                'Achy' isn't goin anywhere fast, in my small experience

Bet they'll have her sleepin for a bit tonight before anything happens, s'long as LW & Bean ok.

We've got visitors, but I'll keep checking in
                                I felt a bit achy then Rose arrived 10 minutes later!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X