No announcement yet.

Job Interview

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

screaming kids isnt my thing, have enough of that with my own, good news about the 2nd interview, the jobs going to be yours, so well done!!!
    Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

Good luck Jackie. Mintys fingers are crossed for ya !
      " If it tastes like chicken THEN EAT CHICKEN " :- Kermit The Frog

http://mohicans-allotment.blogspot.com/

Comment

All the best for Sunday. Don't worry about the parents...If the hassle you, give thier kids a can of red bull on the way out
        Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

All the best for the second interview.

I would never even contemplate such a role - hate kids and just about tolerate ours!
          Happy Gardening,
          Shirley

Comment

I did the interview and basically its just waitressing at a kids indoor play centre. I didnt feel very well so its probably clouded my judgement, I thought the woman in charge ( not the boss ) was a bit patronising, the place wasnt as busy as they expected it to be and every time I wasnt doing anything she picked up on it and saw something I hadnt. They want me to go back again on tuesday afternoon but we havent talked money yet and I have to ring during the day to let them know if I am going in, before I decide I will ask them if I get paid for the hours I have worked and tuesdays hours cos if not I doubt I will go in, I feel under pressure to get a job to increase my salary but I dont really want to. I think its because I have had so long only working a few hours a week and having time to myself has been great, Once I get stuck in I will be fine.
            Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
            and ends with backache

Comment

I think free labour is a bit much. Whilst it wouldnt have been the first thing I asked, I would certainly ask before committing to more time.
              If you feel better and you enjoy it then what the heck. Go for it, at least till something better comes along. If you dont enjoy it then dont go.
              Along with others here, I couldnt think of a worse job. I had a bit of a nightmare here the other night, but I would rather suffer that again than work with a group of screaming kids.
              Bob Leponge
              Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

Well I didnt do the second interview cos I wasnt well enough to be around kids but I can phone them when I am better, which will probably not be until the new year as I cant shake it off despite being drugged up to the hilt with whatever I can take. I will be paid for what I have done or will do. I have never had to do such long job involvement interviews before. Still will give it another go soon.
                Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
                and ends with backache

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X