I am ready to be expecting....

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Comfreyfan View Post
    ....and was told they don't allow cats to go to the likes of her.....
    and what on earth is that suppose to mean? Blimey!! having said that, I told CPL lady on phone that I am at RAF Benson - she said 'ok, we have housed cats with people from the Base before' ....now you'd think she'd (they'd) have something against Service personnel but not against people in Benson

She (CPL lady) said 'are you near a main road' - 'no' says I 'however, does a runway count?' hehe
    aka
    Suzie

Comment

Fingers crossed for ya me lovely. Which one's which, and how will you tell them apart once you get them?
      A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

my sincere apologies dearest Grapes - I was struggling to understand why some of you thought I was asking for a home for the boys above rather than the fact that I was showing you the boys I hope to get.

So I asked Snowdrop 'why do you think they think this' - he said 'well dearest darling wife of mine (or some such niceness) as you have posted the blurb on the boys it looks like you are trying to house them'

Surely not says I

So - sorry but hands off, I want 'em
        aka
        Suzie

Comment

Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post

So - sorry but hands off, I want 'em
          You sure...we have room in front of the fire here for two more...
          Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

I did think you were wanting them, not giving them away...until you said

'I'm giving 'em away'

then I got confused.

Fingers still crossed. x.

Comment

They will be fun. Hope you can have them piskie. We have four here. A black one, Licquorice, a black and white one (more black than white), Badger, a black and white one (roughly equal black and white), Elsa and a tabby, Little Tig. Wouldn't be without them.
              It is the doom of man, that they forget.

Comment

A disabled lady I know, late 50s, wheelchair but lives on her own and copes very well, was told by her local CPL that she wasn't a suitable person for a cat. She was happy to have an older animal, but the answer was still no. Eventually she re-homed one advertised in the paper. A more loved and pampered animal there never was.

I do hope you are lucky tho, they look adorable, says the lady with 6 too many according to OH
                Last edited by BarleySugar; 09-12-2008, 08:59 PM.
                I could not live without a garden, it is my place to unwind and recover, to marvel at the power of all growing things, even weeds!
                Now a little Shrinking Violet.

http://potagerplot.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
                  I did think you were wanting them, not giving them away...until you said

'I'm giving 'em away'

then I got confused..
                  don't be confused - for 'giving 'em away' read 'not' giving 'em away - my supper was burning and I always always type faster than my brain reads - makes ya wonder how I earn a living don't it just!
                  aka
                  Suzie

Comment

OH - I've just worked out CPL is NOT couple or Corporal - but cats protection league.

Everything suddenly makes sense. I wondered why all cats were originally owned by couples, or why corporals were being picky about who had cats and who didn't.

Time for my medication I think.

Comment

Roflmao :d

yuk - I so hate it when it does that!! BEN BEEENNNNNNNN - why does it do that? grrrr
                      Last edited by piskieinboots; 09-12-2008, 09:57 PM.
                      aka
                      Suzie

Comment

sorry, Ben's sleeping upst...ahem - no - don't know where he is...

Comment

well wake the blighter up - with a baseball bat if needs be
                          aka
                          Suzie

Comment

Sorry, that's back in the cupboard now. Not out again until the 18th...

Comment

Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
                              steady on gals, I don't have them (...yet!) - I want them - they are with the CPL and I am going to try hard to get 'em

Haze, SD is totally resigned to the fact that he has no choice
                              I like your style Piskie, the last part of your quote lol Thats how It was in the end when I wanted to take in a stray cat that wanted to come live with me years ago! I was still with my kids dad back then, he said no way could I keep the cat!

Well lets just say the cat had other things in mind, long story OH had no choice in the end, the cat wone his own battle and ended up living here long after the other half had moved out! I had mogs for 20 years. Funny how things work out! I sadly had to have old mogsey put to sleep a few years ago! I still miss the stubourne old bugger! He must have been at least 21 posibly 22 years old! He had a good life and was happy with me and the kids. I never had a solemate like him! He was my shadow, he was there b4 I got wherever I was going. lol always at my side a true friend to the end! I still have my other 5 mogies, If I had a bigger house and could afford to keep more cats I would like a shot!

You sure will be blessed if you get those lovely mogies, they are sooo sweeet. Good luck Piskie I hope you get them!
                              xx Jan
                              Live like you never lived before!

Laugh Like you never laughed before!

Love like you never loved before!

One Love & Unity

http://iriejans.blogspot.com/

Comment

They are lovely boys. Good luck Piskie.
                                Kirsty b xx

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse