ok had enough ...... i may be some time

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snadger View Post
    So...........has anyone had anything to do with this NEW windows that has been brought out by microsoft because Vista is so buggy then? Windows 7 is it?
    do NOT get me started LOL
    Vive Le Revolution!!!
    'Lets just stick it in, and see what happens?'
    Cigarette FREE since 07-01-09

Comment

Damn I missed win 97 and went straight to win 98!
      To see a world in a grain of sand
      And a heaven in a wild flower

Comment

i'd go back to windows 95 but you cant get the updates any more lol ...... i still have the disk ......... i weally weally miss the blue screens even 98SE i stayed with as long as humanly possible lol

I'm not even looking at that snadger lol ....... i'm gonna stay with xp now till they drag me off it
        Last edited by lynda66; 08-12-2008, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by smallblueplanet View Post
          Damn I missed win 97 and went straight to win 98!
          Was there a 97? I remember 3.1 then 95 then 98 then millenium then xp! I've got a copy of Vista but up til now have resisted the urge to put it on my wind up machine! Oh forgot Dos....how could I forget Dos?????
          Last edited by Snadger; 08-12-2008, 09:34 PM.
          My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
          to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Was there a 97? I remember 3.1 then 95 then 98 then millenium then xp! I've got a copy of Vista but up til now have resisted the urge to put it on my wind up machine!

you will need at least 5 hamsters to run it
            Vive Le Revolution!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BrideXIII View Post
              you will need at least 5 hamsters to run it
              Dammit one of my hammies has just escaped and is now somwhere in the depths of the bathroom........behind the bog in the boxed in piping methinks!

Here hammie, hammie,hammie...........
              to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

No, 97 was what 98 was gonna be, but the delays meant it was 98!

I love Vista, I keep it updated, I've switched off the bits I don't like and there's lots I do...its got a big footprint and is memory hungry, but its a new laptop.

Nobody still using cmd-line then? Not had to resort to DOS for a long time.
                Last edited by smallblueplanet; 08-12-2008, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Was there a 97? I remember 3.1 then 95 then 98 then millenium then xp! I've got a copy of Vista but up til now have resisted the urge to put it on my wind up machine! Oh forgot Dos....how could I forget Dos?????
                  honestly snadger ...... i got a brand new laptop with it pre installed ..... have persevered for about 6 months with it ..... only cos i sat on my xp disc and broke it, i have finally got to the end of my tether with it even with all the crap turned off, it takes 3 hours to do anyhting, cos it has to spend that time telling you you've turned stuff off arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ....... i certainly wouldn't bother again ....... right am off now ...... cya later xxxxxxxx
                  Last edited by lynda66; 08-12-2008, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by smallblueplanet View Post
                    No, 97 was what 98 was gonna be, but the delays meant it was 98!

I love Vista, I keep it updated, I've switched off the bits I don't like and there's lots I do...its got a big footprint ...............
                    A bit like a sasquash then?

Diversify & prosper

Comment

sasquatch is probably more useful vista on the other hand is complete and utter SH** ......
                      Last edited by lynda66; 08-12-2008, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
                        sasquatch is probably more useful
                        i'll send him round when you get to the point where you want to tear limbs off someone
                        Vive Le Revolution!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Snadger
                          A bit like a sasquash then?
                          Yeah but prettier!

Comment

Originally posted by BrideXIII View Post
                            i'll send him round when you get to the point where you want to tear limbs off someone
                            i could be very close

Comment

honestly snadger ...... i got a brand new laptop with it pre installed ..... have persevered for about 6 months with it ..... only cos i sat on my xp disc and broke it, i have finally got to the end of my tether with it ....... i certainly wouldn't bother again ....... right am off now ...... cya later xxxxxxxx
                              My son in law decided to take pity on me after seeing my wind up pooter and gave me an all bells ringing base unit instead. It had that much processing power it had to have three fans to cool it down ...........all of which sounded like Concorde taking off!

What he didn't realise was that he'd left the Vista disk in the cd rom drive.....he he he!(rubbing hands together with a malicious grin icon!)

He's never asked about it and I've binned his base unit so vista is lying around somewhere!

Diversify & prosper

Comment

i could be very close
                                Race ya!!

german chickens indeed, pull the flippin plug and reformat girl
                                Vive Le Revolution!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X