60% Irish, 20% French......?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
    well i know theres some confusion over my dads mum, she may have come from guernsey ...... no idea about his dad ...... their kids were evacuated from london during the war, and their parents both died, while they were away, so none of them really remember anything.

that's got to be it red ..... the webbed feet are fine then
    Is that why you have such a hankering for ducks then Lynda!
    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

why is there a special type of duck from guernsey then?? ...... i thought it was just cos i'm quackers

anyway the webbed feet were from reds frogs not ducks lol ........ and i've kissed plenty of frogs ...... but none of them ever turned into a hunk

Comment

Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
        why is there a special type of duck from guernsey then?? ...... i thought it was just cos i'm quackers

anyway the webbed feet were from reds frogs not ducks lol ........ and i've kissed plenty of frogs ...... but none of them ever turned into a hunk
        Quite a few of the frogs I kissed turned out to be just ugly frogs too

Anyway Princes are overrated, they can revert. My Prince turned back into a frog..........or was he always just a toad?......either way he turned out to be spawn of the devil......

Comment

If you want a really intersting Christmas gift you can have your ancestry analysed from your DNA which will tell you which of the so called 7 Daughters of Eve you are descended from. Oxford Ancestors Website
          The law will hang the man or woman
          Who steals the goose from off the common
          But lets the greater thief go loose
          Who steals the common from the goose
          http://johntygreentoes.blogspot.com/

Comment

I,m Zummerzet born and bred, mums a scouser and I have a smige of Irish and welsh (but we don't talk about that!)
            Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

Comment

Always wanted to do that johnty but suspect I'll come out belonging to the short dumpy bad tempered tribe.

Me - Heinz 57, Europe wise

Stop picking on Hexham (at least its not Haydon Bridge) - I spent many a happy time variating my genetic outcome up there........

Comment

Bought OH a ancestry DNA test for his 'big birthday' last year, as he's always wondered where his ancestors hailed from. Was interesting - he turned out to have a lot of Catalonian spanish ancestry (no surprise as he has dark skin and brown eyes and once he has spent a few days in the foreign sunshine usually gets mistaken for a Greek/French/Portugese etc resident!), and also quite a lot of celtic, which he was chuffed about as he is now fluent in Welsh, so I said it must be in the blood!

I'd quite like to have mine done - must have some Viking in there as my dad was a Geordie and all his family as far back as I can trace were from Northumberland/Durham. Blue eyed too. All interesting stuff, and can lead to ours wasted on ancestry sites!
                Life is brief and very fragile, do that which makes you happy.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X