Clear All

Originally posted by kernowyon View Post
    crackerjaaaaaaaack!!!
    nooooooo magpie!!!!!
    Vive Le Revolution!!!
    'Lets just stick it in, and see what happens?'
    Cigarette FREE since 07-01-09

Comment

call me a bit sad...but all these years later..if I happen to look at the time on a Friday & it's 5 to 5...just can't help myself!
      the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Originally posted by andi&di View Post
        call me a bit sad...but all these years later..if I happen to look at the time on a Friday & it's 5 to 5...just can't help myself!
        funny old world but Ed 'stewpot' Stewart turned on the local christmas lights this year in Byfleet (a village near us).
        Kernow rag nevra

Some people feel the rain, others just get wet.
        Bob Dylan

Comment

Cool!!Did you go?

Comment

have you ever played cabbages and kings for real with your kids, its hilarious....actually that would be a fun thing to do on xmas day!
            Vive Le Revolution!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BrideXIII View Post
              have you ever played cabbages and kings for real with your kids, its hilarious....actually that would be a fun thing to do on xmas day!
              & keep all the reciepts for their pressies....& what they drop goes back to the shop!!hmmm...could be a plan!

Comment

& keep all the reciepts for their pressies....& what they drop goes back to the shop!!hmmm...could be a plan!
                sounds good to me, use up all those brassicas and make a profit on returns!!
                Vive Le Revolution!!!

Comment

thanks guys for all the replies but nooo, nobody close. All i can remember is that it was a lunchtime programme during the week. At least thats the only time i remember seeing it. It was a cartoon/drawing but more of line drawing than, say Mr Benn or Mary Mungo & Midge. It was a narrated (sp) one, ie characters didn't have voices. Have tried googling and other internet searches, interesting finds, but not the right one.

But some interesting 'reminders' of the loss of brilliant tv programs.

In defence of Teletubbies, (my kids were well past that age when they started) but i was going through a breakdown of sorts when they started and they were the only thing that got me out of bed on a morning. For months, got up just in time to see them, then did nothing but cross stitch till lunchtime kids programs, and then cross stitched till i went to bed. But after the first two series i went off them or got better :-)

m3bfs

Comment

Originally posted by m3bfs View Post
                    thanks guys for all the replies but nooo, nobody close. All i can remember is that it was a lunchtime programme during the week. At least thats the only time i remember seeing it. It was a cartoon/drawing but more of line drawing than, say Mr Benn or Mary Mungo & Midge. It was a narrated (sp) one, ie characters didn't have voices. Have tried googling and other internet searches, interesting finds, but not the right one.

But some interesting 'reminders' of the loss of brilliant tv programs.

In defence of Teletubbies, (my kids were well past that age when they started) but i was going through a breakdown of sorts when they started and they were the only thing that got me out of bed on a morning. For months, got up just in time to see them, then did nothing but cross stitch till lunchtime kids programs, and then cross stitched till i went to bed. But after the first two series i went off them or got better :-)

m3bfs
                    sorry we didn't find it for you ....yet..we will keep trying
                    as for the teletubbies, anything that could suck custard like that suited me, i don't doubt than in 20 years we will be hearing how 'perverted' that was same as pugwash and roundabout..... never did me any harm as a kid.
                    Vive Le Revolution!!!

Comment

So roughly what age are your kiddies?May help to narrow the search!

Comment

i think it was when M3 was a child ..... she wwas defending teletubbies with her kids.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X