No announcement yet.

Reasons to be Cheerful

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's friday. Been to Colchester. Took 4 hours to get home, and rolled in to empty house as the OH has gone for drink with the lads.

However...I've decided to have a bath now and get a chinese when I pick him up at my fave chinese take away in Nottingham.

Happy days.

Plus, I got a huge box of chocs in the secret santa today. Result.

Comment

Reasons to be cheerful..part3

sorry got distracted by lyrics.

my sons love me, i have money next week for presents, we found a good one for son1 that will have hinm confused/swearing xmas morning, only one to go, the rest can eat sweets.
      my dog loves me
      my cats adore me and beg for chicken wings
      my mum wants me to lay a new carpet? 2 brothers and i have to lay the carpet cos ' i will do it right' bigups for single women then.

oh and last nights curry tastes even better tonight, gotta love a 3 day curry
      Vive Le Revolution!!!
      'Lets just stick it in, and see what happens?'
      Cigarette FREE since 07-01-09

Comment

I got an electronic telling off from Bride which made me smile, I had a very nice conversation on MSN with someone last night, which made me smile too.
        My pants are a hot topic of conversation, and the sun is most definately shining.
        How happy I am.
        Bob Leponge
        Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

Mr Sheds will be taking Little Daughter to Granny's tonight, so I don't have to cook 3 different meals tonight (just my own), or watch High School Musical again, or cook 3 different breakfasts in the morning ... hurrah! I can crack on with the curtains.
          Last edited by Two_Sheds; 06-12-2008, 08:47 AM.
          All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

It's Saturday!! Day off work, so I can do some housework, replace the broken toilet seat (JOY), and hopefully get to the lottie if it doesn't rain too much.

Comment

i'm gonna take a little trip into manchester today, cos i have seen the perfect prezzie for Oh but he was with me last time i was there (and it is within the set price limit ...... as long as i don't add in the train fare lol)

and i'm meeting up with some friends that i haven't seen for ages for lunch..... then i'm meeting up with rob for tea, and he's coming home for the night,

and depending on his alcohol consumption tonight is gonna help me put the chicken shed roof on tomorrow, and hopefully if the skip is still there, he's gonna go up the road to liberate a door from it so i don't have to make one

and my usual reason to be cheerful ..... i'm not dead yet
              Last edited by lynda66; 06-12-2008, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Been shopping with Mrs. Rocketron; she bought 2 dresses, pair of shoes,2 pairs of tights,3 pairs of panties and a bra. I've never seen her spend so much on herself before.
                It was nice seeing her try them all on back home.
                Sent from my pc cos I don't have an i-phone.

Comment

I qualify for pension credits in February I am applying next week at least it will get the joke shop off my back.
                  The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
                  Brian Clough

Comment

You make me die BW
                    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                      You make me die BW
                      Been unemployed for 3 years now must have applied for 100 jobs only had 2 interviews.
                      I started work in 1964 at the age of 15 I think I've done enough.
                      I was paying more in tax 15 years ago than I get JSA now
                      The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
                      Brian Clough

Comment

Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                        What's your sticky ribs recipe Nell, that's something I could cope with and earn brownie points from Chef!

I'll type it up for you tomorrow, it comes from a wonderful slow cooker book and is dead easy and very messy to eat.
                        Nell

Comment

Originally posted by nelliegemini View Post
                          I'll type it up for you tomorrow, it comes from a wonderful slow cooker book and is dead easy and very messy to eat.

I've finally managed to put the recipe in the Slow Cooker thread (after a few fumbles, well it was a late night for me you know)
                          Nell

Comment

There's a 'Slow Cooker' thread!?

Blimey - I haven't got past the Gossip and Chickens sections yet...

Seriously, cheers, I'll go and have a perusal - Many thanks. X
                            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X