Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

icompliments *swoons
    Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Originally posted by SlugLobber View Post
      Apparently there is a 'game' called virtual life, where you can invent an alter ego and make them successful. Some people even sell these characters for 1000s of quids on ebay and the like, as the game is interactive all over the world. I kid ye not. People sit there on their lardy ar5es living virtual lives. I worry about society, I really do. It might rain and get crappy outside, but give me a REAL garden any day! A garden planner is a great idea, but to simply grow virtual veg? Ummmm...
      Yeah, I don't think I would want to join 'virtual life'. I have enough imagination to make my own 'alternate world' and be successful in it, without needing to waste time computing it! My alternate self can do all sorts of things that I can't, and I go play in that world when I can't sleep. When I was a child, most kids had this sort of world in their heads. Are children losing the ability due to all this computerised version?
      Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

Originally posted by Hilary B View Post
        Yeah, I don't think I would want to join 'virtual life'. I have enough imagination to make my own 'alternate world' and be successful in it, without needing to waste time computing it! My alternate self can do all sorts of things that I can't, and I go play in that world when I can't sleep. When I was a child, most kids had this sort of world in their heads. Are children losing the ability due to all this computerised version?
        No, but I wish that the kids that nicked my newly resprayed bike and Porsche Matchbox car only to return both scratched to buggery, and some days later stuff mown grass down my pants and laugh at me were virtual when I was a kid.
        A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Originally posted by HayleyB View Post
          iCaptain
          LOL - fabulous.

Comment

iCaptain

But that is a pic of Scottie!! He was Chief Engineer, wasn't he? Sorry Wayne, didn't mean to detract from your post. You caught me in an anti-puter rant, there!

Comment

I already have some garden planner sort-of software on my website
              Urban Escape Blog

Comment

iT , who would have ever thought...

http://peonyteahouse.com/Pictures/high_tea_victoria.jpg
                I you'st to have a handle on the world .. but it BROKE!!

Comment

iCaptain
                  Lol!!! Took me a moment but

I didn't read this earlier because I just assumed there genuinely was something called iGarden!!!
                  I was feeling part of the scenery
                  I walked right out of the machinery
                  My heart going boom boom boom
                  "Hey" he said "Grab your things
                  I've come to take you home."

Comment

Originally posted by SlugLobber View Post
                    But that is a pic of Scottie!! He was Chief Engineer, wasn't he? Sorry Wayne, didn't mean to detract from your post. You caught me in an anti-puter rant, there!
                    LOL, but he was famous for saying "Aye Cap'n" and also he is sitting in Kirks chair so.......... iCaptain
                    Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

i-garden - only available from the i-store not compatible with Windows so a whole new operating system needed . Only allows genuine i-products to be used along with it which cost twice what anything similar costs.In 12 months time a new version will be released but you are on a 18 month contract so if you want to "upgrade " you have to take out another 18 month contract.ad infinitum.
                      There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. Don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it in your future.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X